Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Recap:

'Have fun while you still can but mark these words YOU. WILL. BE. MINE!

<3 Alpha Vortex'

*************

(Jake's POV)

I saw her pick a piece of paper up and then started to growl. I trotted behind a tree an shifted and changed. I walked up to her and asked in a worried tone "LiL? What is that?" she was growling damn come on dont let your wolf take over so i wrapped my arms Round her waist.

She looked at me but started growling again i turned her around and kissed her. Her arms went around my neck and i pulled away. I smiled "now let me see it" she handed me the paper. I read it then started growling hells to the no he cant have her!

***********

I was walking in the kitchen and saw her father "hello John(a/n: i cant remember his name so its john)" he looks at me "hello Jake can i help you?" i nodded and spoke "have you seen Lilly?" he thought for a moment. Oh and we are in Lilly's house. He looked at me "my guess she is upset try the forest out back"

I frowned and nodded. I walked into the forest when i caught her scent but i didnt see her i kept walking till i saw a stream. I sigh and looked around till i spotted a pure silver stallion(horse) with pure white hair drinking from the stream. It reminded me of that stallion from the movie Black Beauty. I knew it was her so i call out "Lilly whats wrong?" she stopped drinking and looking at me.

Please domt run i thought but i was wrong she shifted into an Eagle and flew up into a very tall tree.

(Lilly's POV)

After we got to my house i went to sit in my room with Jake. I am just upset so i said i had to use the bathroom. I walk to the forest out back because i have hiddrn places where i go when i am upset. I shifted into a pure silver stallion with pure white long hair. I nieghed loudly and galloped off.

After a 5 minuete gallop i came to a stream so i started to drink water. I didnt hear the footsteps but then i heard a voice that makes me shiever in a good way "Lilly whats wrong?" i look over and see Jake. I dont really want to talk not even to my mate right now so i shift into an Eagle and fly into a very tall tree.

I felt the tree moving and next i see Jake sit on my branch and he softly spoke "LiL? Come on please tell me whats wrong?" i fly down the tree and shifted into a fox and ran off. After running awhile i saw my hill.

I ran striaght into the hole and just curled up in a ball. I fell asleep i just wish i was normal at times.

**********

I heard the sound of crunching so i perk my ears up and hear shouting "LILLY! LILLY WHERE ARE YOU! COME ON JUST TALK TO ME!" it was Jake i shifted to a bunny and walked out.

I stepped on a branch shit!

(Jake's POV)

Why wont she talk i was currently shouting for hear when i a branch snap 8 turned and saw a pure silver bunny aha! Gotcha! I walked up to her "come please just talk to me" she took off so i ran.

She ran behind bushes an next thing you know a silver and white lion jumps out baring teeth and roaring at me. So i slowly step back with my hands up. I slowly reach for my phone and went to dial but she snapped her teeth so i put it away. I shifted into my wolf as he did the same. I took a step foward she just growled. I pounced on top of her and she went down. She whimpered good she is calming down suddenly i fell down i didnt see a wolf anymore but a harmless crying Lilly.