Chapture 28

(Jake's POV)

After yelling at Chris and well lets just say hitting him with a book i looked at kelly "um sorry bout that" she laughed "he deserved it" suddenly chris yelled "YOUR SUPPOSE TO BE ON MY SIDE!" i glared at him "shut the hell up or do you want a repeat!" i said hitting him in the back of the head. Before i left i spke "has anybody seen Lilly?" kelly spoke while reading a book on the bed "Living Room" i nodded and left. I was walking down the hall when my father stopped me "son what was all that yelling" i chuckled "chris woke up Aiden so Lilly started hitting him with a book and lets just say i took over while she stopped him from crying" he laughed "alright just be quiet now"

I walked down the flights of stairsand into the Living room to see them asleep on the couch. I smiled and took the camera out of my pocket and snapped a photo of them. I picked Aiden up and gentley nudged Lilly "babe come on go to bed" she yawns and mummbled "mmhmm" and stood up. She walked up the stairs very tired. I walked into the nursery and placed him in the crib.

I walked into the bedroom and saw lilly laying down about to go back to sleep. I stripped to my boxers and laid down with her. She snuggled into me and i smiled.

*******************************************************

I woke up around 9 to crying i looked to where Lilly would be and saw she was gone. Suddenly the crying stopped. I put on my bathrobe and tied it up. i walked to the nursey to see Lilly holding Aiden up and smiling. I smiled and took a photo.

(Lilly's POV)

I woke up early and made me and Jake breakfast. I heard Aiden crying so i walked upstairs and into the nursery. I picked him up and changed him. He stopped crying so i dressed him in a black jeans with a navy blue short sleeved shirt with a picture of a wolf howling at the moon. I lifted him in the air making him giggle.

I heard a camera snap and looked to see  a smiling Jake "really Jake a photo?" he nodded "yup these memories will be here forever" i rolled my eyes "idiot we live for an iternity" he grinned wider "thats the point!" i rolled my eyes.

(SKIPPING TO END OF THE DAY)

"alright everything is set for tommarrow?" i asked and his mother answered "yes dear it is now go with the girls the groom cant see the bride till the weddin it bad luck" she said and Jake pulled me into a kiss "this is gonna kill me ya know that" i chuckled "yea yea go to sleep big boy" he frowned and went with Chris.

******************************

Sorry its short i know i know but its really just a filler chappy

photo of lilly and aiden in the morning ------>