Chapter 24

Chapter 24

(Unknown's POV)

I followed the sound of howling wolves fighting. I ran and ran as fast as i can i kept running as i saw her falling. No! I pushed my self harder. I jumped catching her gentley as i can on my back. Alpha Jake of the other pack shifted and ran over and slid her off. The other packs had rogoues cornered in one giant circle alon with the alpha.

As the Alpha wasnt looking somebody jumpe in and snapped his neck. Then the faced me as Alpha Jake spoke stirnly "you! Shift now! Who are you!" i bowed my head in respected and shifted. When my pack saw who i was they gasped "Joy?!" they all shouted. They suddenly got in kill mode "woah! Woah! If i was joy i would wel no details i am Mary" they were suddenly confused. I sighed "her twin" they gasped.

"i was captured 3 years ago by them rogoues right there now were is joy i wanna kill her for harming Lilly" they snickered "she is in hell for attacking us and crap like that" somebody said.

"now why are both packs here Alpha Evergreen?" he smirked "we combined packs since lilly is my mate" i smiled and nodded.

*********

(Jake's POV)

Everybody was relaxin or sleeping as i laid by Lilly then the doctor in training came in "Alright i am just gonna check on the babys alright Alpha Evergreen?" i groaned "Jake call me Jake" she nodded. I sat in a diffrent chair on the other side of the chair and waited.

She put gel on her belly and looked at the screen. She suddenly whispered "oh crap!" she ran out of the room screaming "Doctor!!" whats going on?

Just then doctors came running in and took her out of the room. I grabbed Mike's arm before he left "Mike! Whats going on!" he frowned "she is in emergancy 'C-Section' i really have to go!" i let go. no.no NO! this cant be happening!!!

I walked into the nursery and sat on the chair. I sighed he has to survive he just has to! Those two are my life! They have to survive! I couldnt punch a hole or the nursery will be destroyed.



Ooooo major cliffy!!! And gasp!!! It was Joy's twin!!!!!

Comment

Vote

Fan

Share

P.s sorry if its short!

Luv <3 Dream-Write-Hope