chapter 25

hey guys sorry about the late upload i have work,hanging out with friends,summer reading i dont understand,research for some dumb junior paper we have 2 write in the school year,etc

so here it is CHAPTER 25!

**************************************************

Chapter 25

(Jake's POV)

I was still sitting in the chair in the nursery where i fell asleep a few times with Lilly i wasnt paying attention at all. My elbows were on my knees as my face rested in my hands. I didnt hear the door open because i was too worried about the baby and Lilly "Alpha Evergreen?" i just kept my face down i felt the seat dip and a hand on my back "Alpha?" i groaned and looked up "oh erm hi...." she gave a sad smile "Mary" oh yea "right...Mary um just call me Jake" she nodded "can i help you with anything?" she shook her head no "I am in Lilly's pack i was just kidnapped and they drugged me or something so i couldnt use mind-link but anyways me knowing Lilly every since i think her name was Rosie? moved away?" wait rose......rosie??? "wait are you talking about Rose Halaway? Bright red hair that looks dyed but its her natural hair?" her eyes widen "yea! thats her! but how did you know!" i smiled "she didnt move away she just transfured to my pack but said she was moving for an excuse and went to a diffrent school so her friends wouldnt find out"

"OH MY GOSH! you have to have those two back together!" she squealed "thats very possible since we combineed packs" she cheered.

(Kelly's POV)

i was laying next to Chris on our bed his arm was around his waist as i cried "Shhhh Baby Girl its all right Lilly is Strong she will make it and so will the baby Just please dont cry i hate seeing you upset" he cooed. He is such a great mate and well lets jsut say he marked me the first day we met so we have completed the bond. "I know i know Chris i am just so worried about her i have taken care of her when she was pregnate for 3 months when she ran remember?" he nodded he leaned in and brushed his lips against mine "I love you" I Whispered and he grinned "I love you too Kelly"

We broke apart when there was a comotion in the hallway"Jake!! Jake come quick!!!" i looked at chris and we ran to the door to see Jake sprinting down the hallway as fast as he can run which is pretty damn fast. "Chris come on lets go see whats going on" he nodded and we descided to walk.

(Lilly' POV)

Beep...... Where am i Beep....... whats that noise Beep....... i flicked my eyes open the pack hospital? Why am i here? Well at least my baby is fine i thought. I placed my hand on my belly. huh strange it went all the way down. i looked down i screamed as loud as i could "OH MY GOD WHERE IS HE?!?!?!?!!!!!!!" The doctor burst through door and shut it. "Lilly whats wrong!" i was freaking out "MY BABY OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!!" nothing could calm me down i am such a bad mother!! the screamed orders that was too freaked out to listen to. I was crying hysterically "MY BABY!!! OH MY GOD I AM SUCH A BAD MOTHER!!!" i felt arms wrap around me so i turned around and cried into the chest. I felt somebody stroke my hair slowly and whisper to me "Shhh Lilly Please dont cry everything is fine its all right Shhh" i snapped at him "NO EVERYTHING IS NOT FINE I AM A BAD MOTHER I GOT OUR BABY KILLED!!!!!" he whimpered. The doctor came in speaking with out looking up "Oh before i forget Alpha Lilly do you want your baby in the nursery or wo--" i cut him off "wait what did you say?" he smiled "i asked if you wanted to keep your baby in the nursery or would you like to see him" i got up ignoring the pain i ripped the wires out and ran to the nursery."Lilly! come back! you need to lay down!" i ignored them and ran past Kelly and Chris holding hands.

i burst through the door and ran to the crib thats where i saw my baby boy sleeping. I felt arms around my waist and a head rest on my head and a soothing whisper "thats our little boy right there" i smiled and whispered "Little Aiden James Evergreen speaking off which with all these battles we still have to get married" he chuckled.