Chapter 18

Photo of Kelly ---->

(A/n: reminder lilly's full name LILLY ANNE ROSE i forget jake's last name so it is now JACOB EVERGREEN)

Chapter 1

****3 Months Later****

(Jake's POV)

Its been 3 months since Lilly left 3 very painful months. I havnt been the same since she left. I had just woke up and walked to my laptop and sat down.

I scrolled through my emails but one email caught my eye. It was an email from Lilly i clicked on it and read.

'Dear Jake,

Everything is great i went out with my new friends because well they forced me to go to a club with them. This guy was hitting on me and tried to kiss me and...well hmmm lets just say he wont be able to make kids for a while.

I have a job as a Waitress Monday-wednesday. I have off on Thursday,saterday and sunday then on fridays i work as a librarian Asistant.

I am still keeping my promise. Once the baby is born i will return. I hope all is well with the pack and that Alpha Vortex isnt giving you trouble. Oh i went for another unltra sound and i found out the gender of our baby. We are having a baby boy. Start thinking of names will you?

The reason for me not calling you is because i dont want to risk you tracing my call. I still miss you very much and its hurting each day away but its for your safety

Love,

Lilly

P.s. Dont do ANYTHING stupid!!!'

Ishut the computer as a tear slid down my cheek. I stood up and shouted "thats it!! I am going to look for her my self!!" chrisbcharged in the room "Jake no! We have to hear from the other Alphas first!" basicly when she left we sent a message to every alpha in america to keep an eye on her.

(Lilly's POV)

I had just walked into the dinner and saw Kelly. She spoke "hey there girly girl did Jakey boy write to ya?" i shook my head. She glanced over and pointed while speaking "costumer now go" i chuckled "alright i am going i am going".

I walked up to the person and smiled "hi welcome to Daily SunShine Diner how may i help you?" i felt like i knew the person. He looked up and spoke "Lilly? Is that you?" i gasped and spoke "T-t-tom?!" he smiled.

Oh no! He cant know were i am "Tom please dont say were i am please!!!" he sighed "fine your lucky your a good alpha so black coffee cream 3 splenda please" i sighed in relief. I went and got cofee for him.

(Jake's POV)

I was walking up stairs when i smelt something. I ran to my room and saw the window open i ran to it an saw a shadow run i sent a mental message 'INTRUDER 20 GUARDS FOLLOW IT NOW!!!' i noticed a note on the bed.

I picked it up and read it

'hand over the girl or we attack

~ Alpha Vortex'

I chuckled idiot 'tell aplha vortex that the girl isnt here' they were confused but agreed.

I logged onto this chatting website for werewolfs. My account name was JAKEY_BOY_05.

Its kind of like omegal but for just simple chat. I clicked on one that said Roses_are_Red_98 so i click it.

I waited for the person's camera to load. After a few minuetes i froze when i heard a familular voice "hello? Person are you sleeping?" my ead shot up Lilly.

I shouted practically "LILLY!!!!!" she sighed "hello Jake...." i continued "baby please come home please!!!! Its killing me knowing that you arent here!!!" she got up wow her tummy grew "good bye Jake" and she hung up but i screamed "lilly? LILLY!! LILLY COME BACK!!!! PLEASE!!!!!" and thats when i broke down crying.

(Lilly's POV)

Of all people it was him. Now he is going to look harder. I was reading about werewolf pregnacies. Hmmm only 6 months for birth not bad. I can do this...... I think.........i hope.



Sooo how is it so far?? This book will be filled. With emotions so be prepared!