Chapter 27

(Lilly's POV)

I woke stretching man that sleep felt amazing! I went to my closet and slipped on knee length flowy short sleeved black dress with a red ribbon in the bodice. i slipped on my red strappy 1 inch heels as well. I left my hair down and just added some black mascra and eyeliner. I walked to the crib and picked up Aiden and walked to the nursery. I put him in the crib so i can pick his outfet out. I heard the door open and felt arms go around my waist as a head rested on mine. "morning babe" i smiled and turned my head and pecked Jake on the lips "morning" i pulled out a one piece blue outfet with the supperman symbol. i picked up Aiden and dressed him "Jake can you get some socks for him please" he nodded and grabbed some socks.

"There we go handsome just like his daddy" i said and Jake chuckled. I walked down to see everybody ready "alright everybody ready?" Jake's mom asked. I put Aiden in the carseat and we drove off into town. The boys went into a difrent store as we went to bridal gowns. A lady in her early 30's walked up to us smiling "Hello Welcome to Bridal Gowns In Paradise! How may i help you" i smiled "um yes i am getting Married this friday and i need a last minuete gown" she smiled.

"Ok follow me and lets see what we can do" we all followed her to a room "oh we also need bride's maids" she nodded. Her eyes filled with happiness when she saw Aiden "oh! who is this little cutie!" we all chuckled. I picked up Aiden "this is Aiden my son" she smiled. I handed him to jake's mother. "so what kind of Dress are you looking for?" i thought for a moment. "um...sequenced,flowy,mabye ball gown like?" she nodded and went to go get some dresses.

(Jake's POV)

We were all getting measured for our suites when my father spoke up "i think you make an excellent father son" i smiled as chris laughed. Everybody looked at him weird "and whats funny about having a child and the perfect family?" i asked.

he pointed to my father while laughing "that makes you GRANDPA!" i rolled my eyes as chris said between laughter "can...I....call you....GrandPa?!" he growled and had him in a head lock "not so old now am i?!" he let go as we died of laughter while Chris pouted. "Alright i have the measurements! come back tommarrow so you can try them on!" we all nodded. "well what do we do while we wait for the girls" Chris asked.

i shrugged when i felt my phone vibrate. i flipped it open and read

' CAN YOUR GO TO THE FOOD CATERING AND ORDER THE FOLLOWING FOODS?

1) ******* 2)******* 3)******** 4)******** 5)******** 6)********* 7)******** 8)********* 9)***********

 10)******   

<3 L'

i looked up at the guys "well i have to go to the catering company" they all agreed and followed behind.

(Lilly's POV)

I stepped on the block and looked in the mirror "GAH! I LOOK LIKE A CHICKEN!" this dress was basicly all feathers with sequence beads. i scrunched my nose "ugh its hopeless!" i groaned as i sat down. The lady thought a moment "hold on i we just got this limited edition dress in just this morning" i nodded "ok lets see it" she left the room and looked at Mary "ya know we still have to get bride maids dress and i have no clue who the maid of honor is" she grinned "well i have somebody who you might wanna pick" i sat up.

"who?" i asked curiously. The bell dinged signalling somebody walked in and a very familar voice spoke "now dont tell me you already forgot about me" i turned around and screamed. i ran to the door "Rose!!!!" she hugged me and laughed. I looked at her "where have you been!!!!" she smiled "oh uh i joined jake's pack because my mate was there and i knew you guys didnt really get along so i also transfured schools and said i moved so you couldnt question me"