Chapture 6

hey guys i am really sorry i havnt been uploading so i will upload as many chaptures from my itouch as i can i would love to dedicate this to Broddie the writer of the moonstone pack you have to read it she is an AMAZING writter! I remember there was times were i practically beeegged her to upload hahahahahahaha! Oh and i will be posting a new story i have written in a note book so with further adue i present to you Chapter 6! This 1 is for you B!!

********************************************

Chapter 6

(Jakes POV)

We just walked into the restraunt and the waitress is so so uuck! Dont even get me started she looks so fake and she is hitting on me! Like come on man i with my girlfriend who i have a really big suprise for!!! Thats right you guessed it I am going to propose! 'God what if she doesnt say yes' i thought to my self 'she will say yes you idiot you are mates for cryin out loud just take her to that waterfall picnic you have set up after you eat! Damn you are so whipped! My wolf yelled at me. We arrived at the private table i requested and had it covered in her favorite flowers a Lilly. I smiled as we sat down i looked at "do you like it? I hope its not too much and i ----" i was cut off by her smashing her lips to mine "its perfect"she whispered suddenly a throat cleared ugh that stupid waitress again what now! I just frowned and. Raised an eyebrow "may we help you??" i asked in a question. "you know this is a restraunt not a makeout station right?"she said in a snappy way as she glared at lilly i growled so low only lilly heard.i herd her giggled leave it to her to laugh at everything. "and you do know that we would like the chicken in the lemon sauce and bottle of chiempien and for you to stop hitting on me because i love my girl right here and dont like the fake sluts so now shoo shoo get to work oh and just so you know there is a really hot guy checking you out in the corner over there" i said while smirking. ha! Her mouth fell so down i think it hit the floor. She stormed off to the corner little did she know it was a girl. Then she ran away screaming.me and lilly burst out laughing. I hear music then grabbed her hand and pulled her to the dance floor.

**********************************

short i know i know so what do you think will happen on the dance floor ? What do you think lilly will say i would write more but i have to post my other story man i so happy i finally uploaded!!!