Chapter 20

Photo of Jake giving lilly breakfast in bed ---->

Chapter 20

(Jake's POV)

After the 3am rogoue encounterment Lilly and I laid down on the chair in the nursery. I couldnt sleep that well so i picked her up and walked out of the room carrying her bridal style.

I walked to our bedroom and placed her on the bed. I laid down and she cuddled into my chest so i put my arm around her waist then fell asleep.

**********

At 8am i woke up and walked downstairs to the kitchen. Hmm mabye i will make Lilly some breakfast!

I walked to the fridge and grabbed all the items i need. I wound up making waffles,gritz,eggs,toast,panacakes,fresh squeezed orange juice and extra crispy bacon.

I put it all on a tray as i was pouring juice i heard chris shout "BACON!!!!" he went to take a piece so i hit his hand with the spatula and said "its for lilly and me!" he glared and left.

I chuckled as i carried it up the stairs to the 3rd floor. I really hate her room being on the 3rd floor in her house. I opened the door slowly. I glanced at the clock hm only 10am? Oh well.

I put the food on the side table. I sat on the bed and gently shook her and whispered "Lilly? Lilly darling its time to wake up" her eyes slowly started to open. She sat up slowly and stretched.

She looked around for moment before speaking "uum Jake how did i get here?"

(Lilly's POV)

I heard someone speak while gently shaking me "Lilly darling its time to wake up" i slowly opened my eyes while sitting up. What? How did i get in my room? "uum Jake? How did i get here?". Asked he smiled "i carried you now come on you need to eat" he said while placing a food tray on my lap.

I smiled "Awwe you made breakfast in bed!!!" i said then kissed him while smiling.

We were talking when suddenly a hand slowly rose up you know one of those random slowly emerging movie scenes that are suppose to be hysterical?

It then started feeling aroun for something so Jake leaned down and bit the hand next thing you see is Chris jumping up screaming "ow! Man what the fuck!!!!" oh hells no he didnt!

I glared "alright thats it!!! You!" i screamed pointing at Chris "No cussing!!! The baby might hear!!!!" jake snickered and i point at him "and you!!! NO BITING!!!! Your an alpha for crying outloud and not to mention a soon to be father!!!! Do i make my self clear?!?!?!!" they were shocked at my outburt.

(Jake's POV)

Damn she is controling!......i like it! She handed chris bacon before speaking "alright chris now run along" i was gonna take a bite of bacon but was too shocked. Chris's hand slowly emerged again and grabbed my bacon at the same time shouting "yoink!" and ran off so i growled.

I looked at a laughing Lilly "oh J lighten up" i growled "he stole MY bacon!" she handed me hers "and now you have mine" i chuckled.

She suddenly tensed up "babe? Whats wrong?" she then smiled what? She grabbed my hand and placed it on her belly. Just then i felt a kick which made me smile "he moved" we smiled.

He got up as i tried getting up "Jaaaake help me" she whined. So i carefully helped her up and she waddled to the closet and put on a dress for pregnate women and some matching sandals. So we could walk in the forrest.

(Lilly's POV)

After taking a walk in the forest i called out to Jake "Jake i am going to run to the store!" he came out of the living room to see me with keys,a jacket, and a purse.

"let me go with you" i sighed knowing i wont win "oh all right"

********

we walked into the grocery store i stopped when i visted the spirit world suddenly.

***in spirit world***

I looked around for May "may! Were are you! Why was i summoned this time" ugh i need to buy stuff for dinner!

She emerged from the trees "Lilly you must leave that place you are in danger" i left with her shouting "heave my warning!!"

*** back to reality***

"Lilly? You alright" what? "hm? Oh ya fine" i walked to the meat and got 25 pounds of meatloaf meat. What the guys eat to much.

jake left to get a few things when 2 men appeared at both sides of me. They grabbed my arms and whispered "come with us and DONT make a scene" my eyes went wide and i nodded. "wait! I need to pay for this food!" they growled but paided.

Then then lead me to a black van oh joy a kiddnapping!

(Jake's POV)

Ssomething is wrong i can sense it. I called out "Lilly?" nothing " lilly were are you?" nothing i walked to the front counter "mam did you see a blonde pregnate women anywere?" she smiled " actually she left about 3 minuetesago with2 guys"my eyes widened. shit they got her when i just got her back!!

Oooooo cliffy!!!! Who do you think has her!!! Suprises will be unvieled next chapter!!!!

Comment

Vote

Fan!!!!!

Share!!!!!