Chapter 8

well i am glad you are lovin my story so this chapter is dedicated to all my fans and voters

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•**•*•

Chapter 8:

(Lilly's POV)

My mouth dropped so far i am sure it hit the floor. Hmmmm mabye i should play around with him i smirked. "weeeeeell......it was very romantic way nd you are my love my other half like you said" we both chuckled when i said that "oh hell you know my answer its big fat YES!!" he smiled and the crowed roared in applauses and a few 'Yeeeeeeeeeeea Buddies!!!' he slipped the diamond ring on my fingure and started saying "Lilly i pro---"i cut him off by smashing my lips to his mouth. He licked my bottom lip but denied him jusy to tease him. He snorted and started nibbling on my bottom lip and i moaned only so he can hear as he slipped his tounge in my mouth and explore "exhem! Well now to honor the soon to be bride and groom i will give them the dance floor to dance to the tango!!" after a minuete you hear ragular music go on and it was 'Tonight I'm Lovin You by inreque inglesia' "come on lover boy lets go change into our other clothes" i started walking away when he grabbed me and pulled me into his rock hard chest. Of course it was Jake he leaned down to my ear "where do you yhink your going?"he whispered oh so gently. I smiled "well i gotta change i---" i started off "---you want me to stay in this outfet dont you" he smirked "you bet darlin now lets dance"next thing you know the music started we danced our asses off because they kept asking us to dance for them to show off my kick ass skills. We went back to thretable ate paid the bill and back to the car. After like 39minuetes in the car we drove up to a lake with a gorgous water fall. I gasped "a moonlight picnic!!!!!" i shrieked so loud Jake covered his ears "oooooooow!!!!! My poor werewolf hearing!!!! I think i need a kiss to make it all better oooooh the paaaain!!!!!" he screamed "oh jakey jakey jakey what am i gonna do with you"i said while shaking my head i noticed he rose his pointer fingure and opened his mouth "dont even answer that question because i know what your think" i said then pecked his lips and walked over to the blanket. We ate chocolate strawberries after he packed the garbage up when he faced me i was upset. What if we dont survive?what if something goes wrong? What if they kill---- i was cut off from my thoughts "LiL? Are you alright?"he looked at me all worried "I-I.....No" i said looking down.

(Jake's POV)

I growled who ever hurt my mate will pay!!!!'ya i will kill him!!' my wolf growled. She sat on my lap sideways with her head on my chest as i just held her withbmy arms around her. "whats on your mind Babe?"

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Oooooi cliffy!!! Will Lilly say whats on her mind??? In the line oh WHAT IF they kill---- who do you think she was thinking. What if something does go wrong read to continue!!