Chapter 29

Hey guys i am deeply sorry about this late upload so i will try and make this a long chapter as an appology 

 and like i said a while ago there is only a few chapters left and i will be doing a sequal :)

*********************************

Chapter 28

(Lilly's POV)

I felt somebody jumping on I woke up screaming "AAAAAHHHHHHH MONSTER ATTACK!!!!!!!" i opened my eyes to see chris and Kelly jumping on my bed yelling "WAAAAAAAAKE UP ITS A BEEEEEAUUUUUUUUUUTTIIIIIIFUUULL DAY FOR A WEDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i started to scream more "AHHHHHHHHH EVEN WORSE ITS CHRIS AND KELLY!!!!!!!! MAAAAAAAAAAARY HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!" suddenly the door barged in and Mary ran in "WHATS WRONG!" i screamed "its chris and Kelly help!!!!!!" She rolled her eyes laughing "guys let the poor mother shower" they ran out of the room and she looked at me "really Lil? all that screaming over chris and Kelly?.......well they are scary at times" i laughed "i have to show the FUNNIEST videos of chris when you are drying my hair since it grew down to my waist" she laughed "ok ok go shower" i nodded

*********************

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH O-O-OH MY G-GOD THIS PARROT PRANK IS S-S-O FUNNY!!!" she laughed well between laughing. I smiled then looked in the mirror and gasped "OH MY GOD ITS GORGEOUS!" yelled and she smiled "oh do you want to see you son?" i smiled and nodded. We walked down stairs to see Jake's mom holding her(a/n: i think i named her anita?). "ooh my baby boy looks handsome!" i squealed and everybody gasped when they saw me ready. "YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!" they squealed "ALRIGHT WE GOTTA GO ITS WEDDING TIME!!!!" i smiled as we all pilled into lagit rows of limos. We drove tot he church and they touched me up really quick. I was waiting for the wedding to start  the door opened.

I turned around to see who it was Mary and Kelly "hey you ready?" whispered Kelly. I grinned "i have been ready" they chuckled "well then its time" i smiled. We walked out the door and my father was walking down the isle with me as he whispered "you know if he hurts you i have to murder him?" i chuckled. "and by doing that your hurting me remember old man?" he made a small growl "no growling on my wedding day mister" he chuckled. We reached Jake and he kissed my cheek and sat down.

The preist(also a werewolf may i add)  cleared his throat before speaking loud "

Dearly beloved: We have come together in the presence of God to witness and bless the joining together of this man and this woman in Holy Matrimony. The bond and covenant of marriage was established by God in creation, and our Lord Jesus Christ adorned this manner of life by his presence and first miracle at a wedding in Cana of Galilee. It signifies to us the mystery of the union between Christ and his Church, and Holy Scripture commends it to be honored among all people. The union of husband and wife in heart, body and mind is intended by God for their mutual joy; for the help and comfort given one another in property and adversity; and, when it is God's will, for the procreation of children and their nurture in the knowledge and love of the Lord. Therefore marriage is not to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly; but reverently, deliberately, and in accordance with the purposes for which it was instituted by God.

Into this holy union Jake and Lilly now come to be joined. If any of you can show just cause why they may not lawfully be married, speak now; or else forever hold your peace.

Then the Celebrant says to the persons to be married,

I require and charge you both here in the presence of God, that if either of you know any reason why you may not be united in marriage lawfully, and in accordance with God's Word, you do now confess it.

Love is a gift

from out of the stars and into your hearts:

from each of you to the other: