The Myterious Shifter:The Beauty and Power Within CHAPTER 2(Jake's Wolf darker)

Chapter 2

Lilly's POV

I just stood there smiling as Jake shifted into wolf form and left. I looked at my watch and was shocked that it was nearly 3am "crap!!! i am so dead!!" I whispered screamed. Then suddenly i got an idea as I shifted into a Snowy Owl and i thought to my self 'I cant get in trouble if they dont see me walk in' i thought smirking. So i off i flew towards my window in the Pack Mansion, as i was flying I spotted Jake so i decided to chirp loudly to get his attention. I saw him stop and looking at me strangly cocking his head to the right. I flew away into my bedroom window I landed on my desk chair and saw my father standing in my room looking very angry "Lilly Anne Rose!!! you are in big trouble young lady now shift back and go to my office now!" he screamed at me, thats it I really did it this time. I shift back and followed him to his office looking down. I sat down in his office waiting for him to speak. "Lilly what were you thinking?!?! staying out till 3am! you could have been hurt! I ca---" He was cutting off suddenly he stood up and walked towards my room. Thats when i smelt Jake's scent "uh-oh" I said and ran to my room when i heard my dad screaming "what are you doing here boy! which Pack ar---" he was cut off yet again "dad! dont get mad this is my mate! this is why I came home so late! I feel asleep in the meadow and when i woke up we saw each other!" I screamed and by this time basicly the whole house was watching the arguement. When suddenly all you hear is cheering and screaming of joy I heard my friend Joy "yeeea Lilly thats my soon to be Alpha!" she screams in joy and i couldnt help but laugh. My father appalogized for his behavior and allowed Jake to stay the night and called his father and explained everything. "Alright Jake I called your father and let him know you are staying the night oh and there is a 9am meeting at your pack house Jake so ya be ready. Alright everyone i deeply am sorry for waking you all up! shows over nothing else to see everyone go back to bed."he said as he is shoving the crowd away. When everyone left he came back in to talk to us "Lilly congrats on finding your mate. and Lilly I cant believe its finally came down to this but I am proud annouce that your are officialy the Pack's new Alpha" after he was done speaking I couldnt help but scream as loud as I could in joy, just then i quickly covered my mouth. Suddenly everyone came running back to my room and all you hear is people shout "what! what happened!' or "whats wrong!" my dad just shook his head all annoyed until he finally spoke up "attention everyone!" then the room went quiet "as you know I wasn't suppose to step down until 2 more weeks, in order for to have been able to step down was my daughter needed to find her mate so I would like to officaly introduce the one girl who is my very own speacial angel...... now introducing ALPHA Lilly!" everyone roared in happiness. Once the croweds went away and my father went to bed, I turned to walk to my bed, but instead of seeing my bed I saw my very attractive mate standing oh so close to me. He grabbed my waist and pulled me right up against me and finally kissed me. I whispered into his lips "I love you Jake and thanks to you my person is complete my---" I said yawning and suddenly out of nowhere i just put my head on his check and feel asleep right there. I heard him laughing in my sleep as I was gentally placed on the bed. I felt him cuddling with me so I cuddled closer still sleep. I heard him speak before I blocked the night out in sleep "I know you are hiding something from me but I cant figure out"

Jake's POV

I had just left Lilly's house and started heading home when I suddenly heard a familar chirping, I turned around and stared at the Snowy Owl. I looked confused while cocking my head to the right ' I feel like i know that owl I cant explan why and why did it go into a bedroom window?' I thought to my self. I was half way home before when I turned around to run back to Lilly's house. I suddenly heard a voice 'Jake where in the bloody hell are you its nearly 3am!!!' I heard my father screaming at me 'father I am sorry i got caught up with something very important' i replied. 'Well give me one good reason why it was so important! now start talking son!' he was still screaming at me. 'I was kinda with my......mate' after I answered him i heard him scream in joy 'thats my boy!! finding his mate!! I am now honered to say that you are now officially the Alpha' I was so happy I ran as fast as I could back to Lilly's house. I climbed through the same window the Owl went through and it turned out to be Lilly's room 'why would she have an owl in hear?' I thought to my self. Suddenly the doors burst open and i just stood there.  "what are you doing here boy! which Pack ar---" he was cut off yet again "dad! dont get mad this is my mate! this is why I came home so late! I feel asleep in the meadow and when i woke up we saw each other!" I screamed and by this time basicly the whole house was watching the arguement. After I everyone left I heard her father announce that she was was Alpha. After he left I just stared at her smiling "what? what is it Jake?" i said as he still smiled at me when suddenly he ran up to me swuped me up briadal style and spun in circles. When he stopped spinning he kissed me long and gently on the lips "mabye we could combine packs" he whispered in my lips as I nodded. Next thing i knew we were laying on her bed.

Lilly's POV

We were laying on my bed laying on our sides dacing each other when suddenly Jake asked a question i didnt expect "Lilly? have you heard of the mysterious shifter?" he said as i stared looking blank and pale. "Lilly? Are you ooo..k?" i shook my head to get my vision back "huh? oh ya ya ya I am fine" I said "well i heard that it lives in this forest." After that I cuddled into Jake with my head on his sholder and arm still around his waist, I felt Jake shake me but i just cuddled closer "Lilly? wake up i want to know more" he said until he gave up and went to sleep. I woke up in the middle of the night hearing a scream in my head 'Lilly!!!!!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!!' I shot up immidetly 'Joy?!?!?! whats wrong!!'. Then I heard her scream R-r-roooooogues!!!!' I was on the 3rd floor i couldnt wait any longer I ran to the window and jumped on to the roof. I ran to the edge with out stopping and jumped right off and shifted into a an Eagel but instead of being brown and I was brown and instead of white it was silver. 'Joy i am coming DO NOT LOOK UP! or they will know!' i thought to Joy 'HURRY I CANT TAKE THEM MUCH LONGER! and why are you in the ---"she was screaming suddenly 'Lilly!? you didnt !!' i swas screaming at me'  Then i spotted her I landed in a tree making the trees rustle. I saw Joy surrounded by 10 Rogues. Everything went still when I suddenly jumped out of the trees bringing down 2 Rogues at once. Then the battle began after about 30 minuetes of fighting we had killed all the rogues. I shifted into human form and i was wearing a silver silk night gown as Joy was wearing pj shorts and a tank. "Joy what they hell were you doing out here at 6:40 in the morning?!?!?!?" i screamed when i didnt mean to be yelling at my best friend. Joy just looked down "i-i-i couldnt sleep" she studdered "well dont let it happen again..... Joy i could have been seen like ----" i was suddenly cut off when 20 more rogues wondered in "come on Alpha Lilly why dont you finish that sentence" One rogue smirked at me "hmm I have another idea! how about you just leave before i kill you" I said. "mmm well thats a risk i am gonna have to take" he said as he shifted along with the others. I shifted into my wolf 'Hey morning babe i thought i would tell you something' I thought sweetly to jake 'and what would that be my dear?' he said as i feel him smiling 'oh nothing just wondering(sweetly) WHEN YOU ARE GONNA GET YOUR ASS AND SOME OF THE STRONGER WOLFS OUT INTO THE FOREST BEFORE ME AND JOY GET MAULED BY 20 MORE ROGUES!!!' I screamed to Jake, but all i heard was 'hold on Lilly help is on the way!!!'