first fight

! had to republish this cause of some issues !

tw: mention of ed (not very descriptive)

also, it's very often mentioned that shawn was very ... questionable at the beginning of their relationship so now you guys can see (;

double update mwah xoxo

**

It's been a few weeks since Jaxon and Shawn had become official. Jaxon was spending a lot of time at Shawn's place and the pair was seeming to get more comfortable around each other.

They were currently laid up on Shawn's couch, watching a movie that Shawn had picked out.

The front door suddenly flings open, and both of them turn their heads to see Gavin walk into the house. Jaxon watches as he throws his keys down on the coffee table, making his way into the kitchen to grab a beer.

He makes his way back to the living room, taking a seat on the couch next to them. He pops the beer open, taking a sip before facing Shawn. "You gotta cigarette?"

Shawn nods and points to the coffee table, where his pack of Marlboros were sitting.

Gavin smiles and grabs it off the table, lighting it.

Shawn finally clears his throat. "Uh, Gav?"

Gavin turns his head to face him again. "Hm?"

"Why are you here?" Shawn asks directly.

Gavin furrows his brows at him. "What do you mean? What happened to our whole 'you can come over whenever' deal."

Shawn nods his head. "Yeah but," Shawn glances at Jaxon quickly. He reaches out for the cigarette.

"Oh right. Forgot you're shacking up now."

Shawn takes a drag from the cigarette, causing Jaxon to sit up and move away a little to avoid the smell. "Fuck off man," Shawn replies before handing the cigarette back.

"Aye, Scotty is throwing a party tonight," Gavin says. "You two tryna go? Mia said she'll be the DD."

"I'm down," Shawn looks at Jaxon. "Please please say you'll come. It'll be so much fun. I'll literally die without you there."

Gavin rolls his eyes and looks back to the TV, taking a drag from the cigarette in his mouth.

Jaxon smiles softly. "Okay. Only cause you asked so nicely."

**
Jaxon spent an entirety getting ready. He'd never been to a party before as they control way too much anxiety in his brain. But, he wanted to do things Shawn liked. And Shawn liked to party.

Jaxon stuck to his infamous hoodie and some jeans, deciding that would have to work. Shawn dresses almost the same, just wearing a zip-up jacket.

"Are you excited?" Shawn asks as Jaxon sits down on the couch to lace up his shoes.

"Uh, yeah," Jaxon says. "Kind of scared, though. Never been to a party before. Not really sure...What to do."

"Easy. Grab a drink and copy what everyone else is doing. That's how I learned." Shawn grabs his pack of cigarettes, stuffing them in his jacket pocket.

"Okay, sure. I'll try that."

"Parties are pretty shitty. But getting shitfaced drunk is fun. Plus, these people somehow have the best snacks."

Jaxon chuckles a little. He finishes tying his shoes before standing up, holding his arms out. "How do I look? Not...Weird?"

"I think you look cute," Shawn walks towards him, placing one hand on Jaxon's chin. "Very cute." He leans down and kisses him a few times.