morning after

Shawn blinked himself awake the following morning. He groans a little bit as he lifts his head off the pillow. He turns his head to look at Jaxon who is still fast asleep.

He smiles a little, brushing Jaxon's hair out of his face to fully look at him. He still couldn't get over how pretty he was. Shawn believed he was perfectly sculpted.

Jaxon stirs a little, blinking himself awake. He squints his eyes as he stretches his arms. He fully opens his eyes, seeing Shawn watching him. He smiles a little, bringing a hand up to wipe his eyes. "Morning."

Shawn smiles at him. "Good morning. You slept good?"

Jaxon nods his head, closing his eyes. "Mhm. You?"

"Same," Shawn leans in and kisses Jaxon on his forehead. "Let's go eat something."

Jaxon shakes his head. "What if we sleep in some more." He says.

Shawn chuckles a little at him. "Still sleepy?"

"Mhm," Jaxon hums before leaning in closer to cuddle up with Shawn. It doesn't take very long for him to fall back asleep.

*  *  *

By the time Jaxon woke up the second time, Shawn wasn't in the bed. He looked around to see if he was anywhere around, though he didn't catch sight of him.

He gets out of the bed, honestly surprised by how naked he is. He makes his way towards Shawn's dresser, hoping he wasn't intruding as he grabs a pair of boxers and a tee shirt.

He makes his way into the bathroom, slipping on the clothes. He turns the sink on, rinsing his face a few times before looking in the mirror.

He messes around with his hair before squinting his eyes as he leans in to look in the mirror. He turns his head to the side, eyes widening as he sees the dark red marks littered down his neck.

He runs his fingers over the marks a few times, cursing out loud. The thought of going home was freaking him out. However, he couldn't help but like them a little. Maybe a bit more than a little.

He makes his way downstairs after acquiring his glasses and phone. He smiles when he sees Shawn at the stovetop, clad in just a pair of boxers.

Jaxon walks up to him, wrapping his hands around Shawn's waist. "Good morning," He says, laying his head on his back.

"Mornin', baby," Shawn replies. He turns around to face Jaxon, bringing his hands up to kiss him once.

Jaxon smiles at him, pulling away. "Quick request."

"Okay?" Shawn turns back to the food, taking the bacon off of the stovetop. "What's up?"

"We're gonna need to go to the store sometime today."

"For what?" Shawn asks, grabbing a piece of bacon from the sizzling pan and shoving it in his mouth.

Jaxon turns his head to the side, revealing Shawn's masterpiece to him. "Someone got a little handsy last night."

Shawn's eyes widen as he grabs Jaxon's jaw, turning his head to the side. "Oh fuck. My bad baby."

"No, it's okay," Jaxon laughs a little. "I like them. I just don't think my parents would."

Shawn chuckles a little, shaking his head. "Good point. Do you know what you need?"

"Honestly I do not...Luckily my best friend lives across the street and can teach me."

Shawn turns away to grab two plates for their breakfast. "Oh, and we should probably put some lotion or something on your back."

"You fucked me up?" Shawn asks, smirking a little.

Jaxon blushes. "Whatever...I didn't know you were into that."

"I didn't know you were into dirty talk," Shawn says, raising his eyebrows.

*  *  *

Jaxon brings his hand to the knock on Mia's front door, Shawn standing right by him. Mia swings the door open, smiling when she sees her best friend.

"Hello, you! Hi, Shawn," She smiles. "What brings you two here? Did you guys do something bad?"

"Uhm," Jaxon turns his head to the side. "In need of some assistance."

Mia's eyes widen before she erupts in laughter. "Oh my god. Come in."

They make their way up to Mia's bedroom where Jaxon takes a seat at her vanity. Shawn takes a seat on Mia's bed, watching as the two interact.

"Primer, first...It'll keep this in place," She says as she applies some to his neck.

She opens the drawer to her vanity, grabbing a palette. "Color corrector. Considering the way this looks, you're gonna need some."

Jaxon rolls his eyes. "I thought I said no teasing."

"Well sorry," Mia giggles.

Shawn's phone starts to ring loudly, and he stands up. Jaxon watches his face change. "I gotta take this," He says before walking out of the room.

Mia waits for the door to close before turning back to Jaxon. She grabs the foundation off the vanity. "So?"

"So, what?"

Mia raises her eyebrows. "Wanna tell me how this happened?"

Jaxon smiles a little. "What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean."

"I don't think I do," Jaxon responds, trying to hold in his smile down.

"Really? Cause you're glowing...You and Shawn look rather cozy, oh and...I'm totally covering up these monstrous hickeys on your neck."

"Okay...," Jaxon blushes. He glances at the bedroom door where he knows Shawn is behind. "We had sex last night."

"Shut the fuck up! No way you joined the club!" Mia says, excitement all over her face. "Was it everything you thought it would be?"

"So much better," Jaxon says a smile on his face. "He's the sweetest person ever and....He made me feel really special."

"Awe, I'm so happy for you," Mia says. "I need details...I need a play-by-play....I need-."

"I can't right now," He glances at the door. "Shawn is right there."

"Oh right...right. Well, next weekend, you, me, a bottle of wine I steal from my mom and spilling the tea."

"Got it," Jaxon says, a smile on his face. The same smile that hasn't seemed to leave his face since last night's date. He couldn't have felt happier if he tried.

*   *   *