i'm not ready yet

"Grab me a beer," Shawn says to Gavin as he stands from the couch. Jaxon, Mia, and Gavin were all at Shawn's house. He had ordered everyone pizza and they were sitting around his living room hanging out. Shawn takes a bite of his pizza and sits back on the couch.

Mia sits up and smiles. "Ooh! Let's play a game."

Gavin furrows his brows as he sets Shawn's beer down on the coffee table for him. "A game?"

"Like truth or dare...Or never have I ever? Something like that?"

Jaxon groans as he sets his untouched plate down on the coffee table. "Mia always wants to play games."

"How's it work?" Shawn asks.

"Okay," Mia sits up and grabs the beer off the coffee table. "Someone will say 'Never have I ever' and then you say something like...Uhm...Never have I ever eaten a burger, something like that...And if you've done it, you take a drink. Simple."

"That's it?" Shawn asks again, less interested.

"Yeah, but it's fun. It allows you to know people." Mia stands up to grab two more beers from the fridge for her and Jaxon. "We're playing."

-
"Never have I ever stolen anything." Mia says first.

Both Gavin and Shawn take a sip of their beer. "That was boring," Gavin says. "Wait? Do we have to like...Explain ourselves? I don't understand how this works."

"If you want to," Jaxon responds. "Care to?"

Shawn shrugs his shoulders a little. "You want an explanation for one instance or all?"

"Oh god," Jaxon shakes his head. "Next. Someone else go."

"Alright, I got one." Gavin pretends to think for a second. "Never have I ever had a one-night stand."

Shawn picks up his beer, taking a sip from it. He looks around at the group and rolls his eyes. "None of you have? Seriously? Does this mean it's my turn?"

Shawn lets out a sigh and thinks to himself. "Uh...Never have I ever had straight A's." He jokes with Jaxon, knowing he's definitely achieved this multiple times.

Jaxon brings his beer up to his mouth, taking a sip from it. "Are you being funny?"

Gavin laughs out loud. "He just wants you to be included. We all know you're a prude."

Shawn nudges Gavin with his elbow, shaking his head. "Fucks wrong with you. Just play the game."

Jaxon rolls his eyes and looks at Mia. "Never have I ever been black-out drunk."

Shawn, Gavin, and Mia all take a sip from their beers. Jaxon smiles and shakes his head. "I remember the day you called me blackout," Jaxon says to Mia.

"I was in your bed for like two days," Mia responds, laughing. "Uhm...Never have I ever had sex with more than three people."

Shawn takes another sip from his beer. Jaxon furrows his brows at him. "More than three?"

"I don't kiss and tell," Shawn says and winks at him. "Never have I ever...snuck out of the house."

Jaxon and Mia both take a sip from their beers. Mia shakes his head at him, "That's not fair. You guys have like...No parental supervision. You're basically adults."

Shawn chuckles at her. "You jealous?"

"Whatever. Never have I ever kissed more than one person in one night."

Shawn rolls his eyes and takes a sip from his beer.

They played the game for a while, Jaxon becoming more and more left out. Somehow, the group shifted to almost only sexual-related questions. Jaxon had sat his beer on the floor, shoving his mouth full of pizza. Shawn turns away from the conversation and leans towards Jaxon. "You alright?"