When We Got Closer ☁️ Part I

☁️

A Memory

Ominis places his hand on Y/N's head. He previously assumed her height by her voice and the length of her strides. Now, he's confirming that she's the exact height he was expecting.

——————

Y/N Perspective

"Are you sure this is alright?" Ominis asks. I blush. A few moments ago, I told him that he should get to know my likeness better.

I mean, after all these years, he doesn't even know my height or any of my features... These are things trusted companions should know about each other, right? 

"Mhm," I respond, "Explore anything you want to learn about." He smiles and sets his wand aside.

Ominis leans me back onto my bed. His weight and strength leaves me feeling vulnerable. He brushes his fingers along my cheek down to my shoulder. He was exceedingly close.

For the first time, I noticed Ominis smells like apricot and cedar wood. I noticed that the cloudiness in his soft blue eyes blended and swirled slowly like the sky reflected on water during a peaceful day. It was like Ominis was a new world to explore, and I could just fall right into him.

I looked away. Ominis was exploring me. Of course, I realize "knowing" meant touch for Ominis... And feeling him pressed up against me was perfectly intimate. We've never been so close before.

Ominis's hand moves along my collarbone downwards and tugs on my shirt button. "Anything?" He wants to confirm.

My heart's beating quite fast. He leans in and begins kissing my neck softly. There was no pressure to agree. I feel safe with Ominis, and I knew he'd keep this scandal a secret.

"Yes," I confirm.

——— • ——— • ——— • ——— • ———