A Casual Morning 🍋

🍋

Y/N's Perspective

I woke up to Ominis's kisses in the softest bed to ever exist. He was cuddling me. "Morning," I mumbled, despite rolling over and trying to go back to sleep.

"Good morning. How did you sleep?" He asked. His husky voice enticed me to take a peek. His hair was wet from a recent shower, and his happy clear blue eyes were endearing.

"Can you repeat that?" I asked.

"Good morning? How did you sleep?" he repeated in a low, more confused tone this time. Ominis was a treasure in the mornings, and I wish I could wake up to him more often.

I rolled him onto his back and straddled him. "Y/N... What are you?" He questioned, but instinctively put his hands on my hips.

"I just want you," I kissed his neck. I could feel that he was already hard, so I pulled his pants low enough to expose what I wanted.

"I'm quite lucky then," he said. I moved lower. My tongue wet his length. He leaned up in surprise. I held him in my hands and teased the tip. Ominis shivered as I took him into my mouth.

I loved his anticipation. He placed his hand on the back of my head, pulling my hair gently. He was resisting the urge to force me down.

I removed my hand and slowly took him all the way. It was difficult given his size. I began my motions and explored different paces. My candid initiative must have him by surprise because he asked quicker than usual. "Can I?"

"Mhmmm..." my approving moan reverberated on him. Warmth poured into my mouth. The taste wasn't particularly pleasing, so I swallowed immediately thinking of his desire for me. Ominis let out a groan. I removed myself and sat up.

"I'm not done with you, yet," I told him and got up. He needed a moment to recharge. I took a drink of water and removed my bottoms.

"Of course not," Ominis responded with a smile. He stroked himself as I climbed back onto the bed. I kissed his cheek and ears. After a while, he was ready again.

I positioned him with my hand and lowered myself onto his manhood. He placed his hands on my hips, and I leaned forward. Ominis felt pleasantly familiar inside. I thought of him belonging to me and doing as I pleased.

I rolled my hips rhythmically, shallower and deeper. His hands guided my speed. I couldn't remember what I dreamed about the night before, but the reality was so much better.

"I love it when you take control," Ominis said, but his actions said otherwise. He pulled my knees forward causing me to fall deeper into him. I moaned, and he kissed me eagerly.

I continued to ride him, taking the pleasure I needed and giving it in return. I wanted to pull it out of him.

Ominis lifted my hips up slightly. He must be close again. I slammed myself back down on him. He let out a deep moan and grabbed my hips tighter.

Ominis scowled, and I found it adorable. He was too responsible to cum inside, but I wanted it. My body was getting weak as every motion became more and more sensitive.

"Maybe that's a little too much control," He said. Ominis let me have my moment a bit longer, then he rolled me onto the bed. He pinned my hands down and resumed thrusting—hard, really hard—as though he intended to punish me, but it only made me want him more.

I wanted to verbally retaliate, but the pleasure peaked. I fell apart. My mind couldn't focus on anything, and my body trembled.

It must have felt good for him too because Ominis pulled out quickly, and white warm fluid spilled onto the sheets. He smothered me with kisses and laid beside me.

We cuddled, and he dozed off for a bit longer. I was definitely going to be late, but I stayed longer enjoying the moment. I rolled into him and closed my eyes. Ominis held me closer, and I could hear rain tapping on the windows.

———•———•———•———•———•———