Part 11- Edith's Sunset

A/N Again, I really have to say thank you to fairyvenom !! Without them i'd probably still be on chapter 6 or something =) ALSO SORRY FOR BEING LATE WITH THIS-

It was as if his hand was always meant to be there, the warmth of it making me realize the slightly cold temperature of the air around us. I tilted my head to the side and rested it on his shoulder whilst smiling due to the overwhelming amount of feeling of completion that the kiss gave me. What happens now though? What happens to our relationship? I tried to shake the questions from my head and enjoy the moment, but curiosity got the best of me.

I sat up straight and returned my hand to my lap. I looked at Stuart in the eyes, when I got a view of him I became flustered remembering what we had done 2 minutes ago. He looked kind of dazed and had a dusting of red over his cheeks and nose accompanied by a loose smile plastered on his face. To be honest, I probably looked about the same.

'Stuart did you-'

'Y/N would you like ta go on a date with me sometime?'

I was going to ask him if he meant to kiss me, but I much preferred what he said. Trying not to explode with happiness, I calmly replied with a broad yet sweet smile,

'Yeah sure, I'd like that.'

We sat in silence for a while, it wasn't awkward, more appreciating of each other.

Suddenly he stood up, putting his hands into his pockets.

'Could, we maybe umm, go rollerskating? Im quite good at it, ya know!' He asked, winking after. I couldn't help but giggle a little. I agreed and we walked out of the aquarium and towards the rollerskates-for-hire place.

There was a kind looking woman manning the stall, she looked quite bored, but perked up when she saw us approaching.

'Hiya Miss! Two pairs of roller skates for me and her please.'

'Okay! Umm what shoesize are you guys?'

'Im a size 11 and she's a....'

'I'm a size (your shoe size)'

'Alright! That will be 20 pounds for both of you for an hour and a half, can I take your guys's shoes and put them in the back whilst you guys have the skates?'

'Yeh, that should be fine. Thankyou!'

He took of his shoes and gave them to the woman, and I did the same. She took them and walked off. I was shocked by how big how feet were, but you know what they say about guys with big feet... (LMAO IM SORRY)

'Nice manners there.'

He turned to face me and blushed, 'I just wanted to seem nice.'

'To me or to her?' I said smirking a little about how embarrassed he seemed to be getting by this.

'Well, both, but I jus' wanted to try a bit extra with you know cuz of that date an all...' He tilted his head slightly, and his blue haired followed suit.

'You don't need to try and impress me, you already know I like you as you are!'

'I suppose, yeah, but I jus' really like you and I don't want to mess it up-'

I silenced him by tipping myself up onto my toes for height and wrapping my arms loosely around his neck. I gently pressed my lips onto his, not for very long, but long enough for him to turn almost completely red. He stood very stiff and still, shocked by the fact I had just kissed him again so suddenly in broad daylight.

He just kinda stood there, frozen a bit in shock until the woman before who I could now see was wearing a name badge that read 'Carla' came back. 'Carla' placed down the skates on the table, cleared her throat awkwardly and I gave her the money. I picked up both pairs with one hand, and with the other took Stuart's hand and dragged him over to a bench.