Going away

FIVE DAYS LATER —
"WHAT THE FUCK HENRY !!!!!"

"I'm so sorry Evie but this is a really good opportunity for me i have to take this plus i leave in a few days so it's not like I'm leaving straight away"
I was so upset and angry Henry told me he was leaving to go to Africa for work!! he's a doctor they told him that there was this program in Africa that the hospital if funding to help sick people in remote villages.
I understand this is an amazing opportunity for him but our parents just died not even a week ago and he's leaving me when it was his idea for me to come home from collage.
"Okay whatever I'm just so annoyed at you, this was your idea for me to come home and your leaving and i get this is amazing for you but I'm going to be left on my own I'm my childhood home without my family but go and have fun I will have to deal with it on my own."

"Look I'm sorry Evie I really am but I will get someone to come check in on you and make sure your okay."

I didn't even listen I just walked to my room and went to sleep I couldn't be bothered to have this argument with him right now.

The next morning I woke up feeling a lot better, i actually slept last night for the first time in what feels like forever. The smell of bacon fills the air and my stomach grumbles, when I get downstairs Henry was cooking when he saw me he had an apologetic look on his face.

"I'm sorry Evie i have thought about it and I'm not going to Africa its was wrong I shouldn't just leave you on your own after our parents died"

He looked so sad I could tell he really wanted to
do this.

"No Henry go i will be fine i promise i know you really want this and I shouldn't stop you from something amazing that could help your career and future."

"Thank you I knew you would understand plus I have someone that can movie in and make sure your okay and don't disagree because I'm worried about you."

"Okay but who is it are you gonna tell me ?"

"No I'm not "

2 DAYS LATER —
Today is the day that Henry leaves for Africa his flight leaves in three hours so he's got all his bags ready and putting them in the car.
" Bye !! have a good time and your doing an amazing thing and tell me when you land."

"I will don't worry have fun while I'm gone and be safe I will miss you and I will call you when I can bye."

And with that he left as I looked around me I sunk in that I would be here alone with no family for a few months. I go to the kitchen and I decide to start baking cookies in the middle of making them I hear a knock at the door.

I open the door, oh for fuck sake you have got to be kidding. I see a tall figure about 6'4 he has muscles, tattoos, dark hair, a sharp jawline and is wearing a fitted white shirt with the top buttons undone with smart pants and shoes.

"What the hell are you doing here Jace?"

"Trust me I don't want to be here but your brother insisted I was and he wouldn't shut up until I agreed so here we are love."

Stood in front of me was Jace Corbin,my brothers best friend and the person I hate most in the world. I must admit he was hot i haven't seen him in about a year and a half since I left for collage . He's got more tattoos, lost weight and a better dress sense form when we were 18

He towers over me, I'm 5,6 with long black hair, I have long legs and a curvy figure and I'm not exactly skinny I'm just a bit chubby but I love my body I have big brown eyes and long eyelashes.

When I was looking at him I got lost in thought.

"So then your moving in with me while Henry is away?"

"Yes do you have a problem with that?"

"Yes but i will have to get used to it, put your bags upstairs first room on the right."

He walks up the stairs and I admire his tall toned body - I thought to myself ew stop why are you thinking about him like that.

An —
Next chapter done don't forget to comment 🫶🏼