End of an era .

I wake up and feel like my head has gone through a washing machine it's killing me and I think I might throw up .

I should not have drank last night.
Oh my good I kissed that guy the memories of last night came
Flooding back to me it makes me miss Jace I haven't heard from him since he left and I'm worried what is something bad happened.
I decide to text him.

Evie: Hey I haven't heard from you and i miss you please call me or something i haven't hear from you and I'm worried Jace x

I press send and get in the shower to wash away the night before. It feels amazing to stand under the warm water and relax i fly back to California today to hopefully sell my house. My flight leaves in about 5 hours so I have time to get ready i packed the other day so I'm ready to leave I'm just gonna tidy up and chill out with Lana before we leave we are flying back to California together she's going home and I'm going straight to my parents house .
Don't get me wrong I'm so sad to sell my childhood home, I grew up there I have my best memories there. But i feel a sense of relief it wouldn't be the same without them and Henry and I'm starting fresh in my own apartment and with Jace even though I have no idea what's going on between us but I'm just going with and if something happens it happens.
I clean up jaces room and the kitchen. It's weird being here in his house without him but soon I will have my own space to call home.

" Hey E are you ready to go soon I'm downstairs"

Oh shit it's nearly time to leave i have been daydreaming for so long. I get my hoodie and trainers on and get my bag I'm not taking a suitcase because I'm going to be gone for literally a day I go downstairs and Lana is waiting by the door.

"Ready the cabs outside."
"Let's get going."

We arrived at the airport and it's such a nightmare going through security and everything. But we finally finished everything and went to go get a drink. My phone starts to ring, It's Henry.

"Hey Henry how is it going with everything."

"Hi E it's going good Amanda and i are leaving Africa in two days and going travelling for a few months we have saved up money to go, how is it going with selling the house."

"It's good I'm at the airport now with Lana waiting to go home and meet with the people moving in I'm going to have all your stuff put into storage so you can deal with it when you get back and I'm moving into my apartment next week."

"Sounds good i hope it all goes well with everything.

"Thanks I'm gonna have to go our flight is boarding I will text you when I land love you bye ."

I hang up and Lana and i walk to board our plane.

Time Skip-
We landed, i said bye to Lana I got a cab to my parents house where the estate agent is waiting with the family.
After I met with them we came to an agreement and a move in day for them I have hired guys to move everything into storage tomorrow and i can't wait to move on.

Once I get to my hotel room I'm so tired after today and i can't wait to chill and fall asleep.