You!

2 weeks later...

Jisoo yawned and sat up from her train's seat. She blinked her eyes open and saw a very pretty girl in front of her.

"Hi." She smiled brilliantly.

"Hi." Said a very deep voice. Jisoo turned her head to see a man, she assumed was the girl's father, glaring at her. Jisoo smiled awkwardly and nodded.

She pulled her leather jacket closer around her and pulled her long, dark hair into a low-hanging ponytail. She pulled her fingerless gloves on and found her bag. She looked at the time.

9:45am. She would be cutting it close. She looked around and saw more greenery than usual. Seoul was usually a bustling city.

"Where are we?" The raven asked the growling dad.

"Bucheon." He growled back.

Jisoo smacked her head. Bucheon was almost 40 minutes away from Seoul. She needed to get off the train. She picked up her bag while pocketing her phone and sunglasses. She slung her bag over her shoulder and stood outside the seat carriage, in the hallway. Before shutting the door, she smiled and winked at the pretty girl, who turned a deep crimson.

She ran through the hallway and saw the door open for between train carriage moving. She sighed and walked into it. There was still greenery. If she didn't get off the train, who knows how long it would be until the next station.

She pulled open the door to see racing greens before her. She closed her eyes and muttered to herself, "On the count of 3 Sooya! 1...2..."

She exhaled a deep breath. "3!" She jumped off and rolled onto a small hill where she ended up mostly scratching her jacket. She sighed and stood up with a wince. Her back was going to kill her for the next few days. She held the jacket in front of her and saw a train station before looking at the holes and—

Wait? A train station. She dropped her hands. Right in front of her stood the Bucheon train station. She scoffed. If she had waited another minute, the train would've stopped.

Yup there was the train stopped in front with people exiting. She slung her jacket over shoulder and onto her finger while she trudged up in her army print pants and black crop top. She pushed her sunglasses onto her face and got out of train station. She hailed for a cab and told them the venue she had to go to.

As the cab drove, she pulled on her black dress that draped to her ankles with long lacy sleeves. She pulled off the sweatpants and made sure the driver wasn't looking as she pulled on black tights quickly up her legs. She rummaged through her bag and found the black heels. She slipped them on and pulled out the band on her hair.

She saw crushed leaves in her dark locks and brushed them away as she combed it out into curls. She pulled out her make-up to hide the small scratches she got and put some lip gloss.

"We're here. That will be 50,000 won."

Jisoo almost gasped. "It's not that long from Bucheon to Seoul!"

The man shrugged. She grumbled as she took out her wallet and reluctantly handed over the money. The man nodded. "Have a good day, ma'am."

Jisoo nodded and walked into the hotel with her bag slung over shoulder. As she walked in she found Mr.Kim greeting all the guests. He was a tall, proud, conventional man as far as her father told her. It would do Jisoo good to keep a safe distance from him during her trip.

She smiled and greeted him too. He smiled back. "Jisoo! You're here! Where's your dad?"

She smiled and explained. "He wanted to say sorry but he'll come for the wedding."