I'll Make You Feel Like Heaven, But I Swear I'm Not A Saint

The week went by in a flash of longing glances and awkward touches between Jennie and Jisoo. With both of them sleeping in the same room but far apart, neither of them got proper sleep. Often they woke up with dark circles and refused to ask the other why.

Irene asked once if they were comfortable rooming together. They lied with their obvious bagged eyes and said it was perfect with tight smiles.

They made sure to exhaust themselves so that what happened the first day didn't happen again. With Jennie constantly writing and erasing her MC notes along with helping the clueless decorator on her first wedding design, she just fell into bed.

With Jisoo constantly having to stay late with construction workers, she would come to the room late in the night to find Jennie not tucked into her blanket. The raven would tiredly fix it up and cover her before falling into the couch with regret.

And so it went all week until Friday evening, Irene told them to get some sleep.

"Good sleep! I don't want both of you looking like..." she waved her hands vaguely to Jennie and Jisoo' s faces. They glanced at each other and looked away.

"I also don't want any of this!" She pointed to the one meter distance between them. "Act normal for my wedding....please." She looked at both of them with puppy dog eyes. They nodded and trudged up to their room.

As soon as they got in the room, Jisoo looked at the couch with daunting horror. Jennie saw her and hesitated for a moment to reach out and hold her shoulder. Finally she gently squeezed her shoulder and Jisoo turned around to face her.

Jennie glanced down and said, "The bed is big...if you feel uncomfortable....I will sleep on the other side." She looked Jisoo in the eyes and Jisoo nodded with a tired smile. Jennie tried to not go crazy by letting her hopes up.

She saw Jisoo go to the bathroom and change while she was left to change into her normal night clothes. She unbuttoned her dress shirt and pulled it off before unbuttoning her jeans and pulling on a graphic designed t-shirt that was black and pink. She pulled on some shorts and crawled into the bed.

She tried to stay awake for Jisoo but she fell asleep.

She did register the raven coming into the bed probably a half hour later. The bed dipped under her weight and she heard Jisoo give a content sigh.

Jennie turned around with sleepy eyes and asked in a husky voice, "Enjoying being on a bed?" Jisoo chuckled and closed her eyes. Jennie smiled and she saw Jisoo reach for her hand. They fell asleep holding each other's hands, as if they were afraid that the other might leave.

.................................

When Jisoo woke up, she was hugging something comfy and soft. Her arm was slung over the middle part of it and her face was getting tickled by something.

She smiled and snuggled closer while pulling, whatever was making her sleep better, closer. Her nose ran along something smooth and soft.

Then it sighed.

Then it snuggled closer.

Jisoo's eyes shot open and she realized she was currently spooning Jennie! Her arm was thrown over her waist and the brunette's hair was tickling her. She was running her nose along the back of her neck.

Jisoo tried to pull away but the situation only became worse when Jennie turned around and snuggled her face into Jisoo's neck. Her hands were curled under her chin and Jisoo held her hands up.

It was probably the worst and best thing that had ever happened to her.

Jisoo finally gave up and hugged Jennie against her in a tight hug. Immediately all of her stress went away as she listened to Jennie's breathing. The raven smiled and rubbed her knuckles on her fluffy cheeks. She bent down and pressed a kiss to one of them and she saw Jennie smile slightly.