You Should Keep Your Distance, I'm Only Telling You Because I Care

Jisoo stood up from the ground and saw Jennie standing there with a frozen expression.

She looked...terrified. Which reflected Jisoo's exact feelings.

And when Jisoo got scared of something, she ran away. And she felt like running away from Jennie's feelings.

She pushed past Jennie without saying anything and hailed a cab. Jisoo saw Jennie run out of the club but she got in with her heart racing.

"Go to Weatherfield building. Quickly." Jisoo said.

She saw Jennie stand on the curb gripping her car keys. And the car sped away to leave Jennie in the background.

As soon as Jisoo got home, she changed into her worn out jeans and a black t-shirt before pulling on her semi-ripped up leather jacket. She packed up everything in her big duffel bag and checked everything in her apartment before taking her key and stepping out of the room.

She locked the door and slowly walked to the elevator. She stepped in and pressed for the ground floor. She sighed and closed her eyes from the on slaughter of Jennie's memories and how she was running away from her just like she did 5 years ago. The elevator started closing and she heard the neighboring elevator ding and Jennie ran past her with her heels in hand. Her dark brown hair flying behind her as she ran to Jisoo's apartment.

The elevator doors shut and Jisoo fell against the back wall. That last image of Jennie was enough to pull at her heartstrings. In all of the girls Jisoo had dated, she had never had any of them knock down her defenses as fast as Jennie did. It had only been a month and she made a place inside Jisoo that the raven knew she could never get rid of.

The doors opened to the lobby and woke her up from her thoughts with a ding.

The raven walked out of the building and saw the taxi still waiting for her. She turned around to face the hotel and looked up at the top floor to see a women in a dark blue dress clutching the railing of her balcony. Her hair flying wildly in the wind with the setting sun behind her.

Jisoo quickly turned away and got in the cab.

........................

Jisoo got a train ticket back to her father's place, where some of her moving boxes still were. She sat on the bench and mentally planned on how to buy a place there or live with her dad.

Thinking of her dad made his words when she was leaving come back to her.

"I don't care what you do. He is my best friend. He shouldn't lose his reputation. Even if you don't learn anything there, I will be okay. But you shouldn't embarrass him and I don't want you to go there and make me look bad. That's all I want..."

Jisoo had chuckled. "What do you think I'm going to do there anyway?"

Jisoo placed her forearms on her knees and rubbed her face. What had she done? Jisoo had single-handedly ruined Jennie's future and her company's. It would be a bad start to the younger girl's marriage if she was in love with Jisoo when she knew JJ was a sweet guy. Jennie didn't deserve a girl who did nothing and accomplished nothing. She was already a CEO to a big company and had everything she could ever want. What more could Jisoo give her?

She placed the duffel bag next to her on the ground and looked ahead when she felt someone sit next to her. She turned her head and Mr.Kim was sitting there staring straight ahead, a very contemplative expression on his face.

He looked at Jisoo with a slight smile and leaned back.

"Mr.Kim...what are you doing here?" Jisoo asked softly.