I Just Want You To Stay

Jennie walked out of her dad's office with a smile mixed in with apprehension. What would Jisoo say? When she told her feelings?

Jisoo had spent the majority of their relationship avoiding the "l-word" with her and she found out...from many other girls as well.

But she knew what she saw when she walked into her dad's office.

Suddenly a loud thud spurred her out of her thoughts. She heard a lot of...grunting and thrashing?

She walked around the corner to find Jisoo straddling JJ as she punched his face repeatedly.

I thought Jisoo unbuttoning her jeans was sexy? Jisoo, literally, thrashing the guy that was stalking me is by far the sexiest thing I have ever seen.

"Don't." The raven punched his face. "Talk." She punched him again and pulled him up to her face. "To Jennie ever again!" Then she pushed his bruised face and body away. She stood up as JJ groaned and held his face.

Everyone patted her on the back as she came away from everyone with her knuckles bleeding. She hissed and shook it in the air to help soothe the pain.

Jennie ran into her arms and gave her a tight hug. Jisoo's hands were stuck in the air in shock. "Jennie?"

Jisoo brought her hands around Jennie and said, "I missed you...so much." Her arms squeezed tighter and Jennie never felt an embrace more right. She pressed a kiss to her shoulder and pulled away.

She carefully took Jisoo's hand in hers and said, "Let's go get something to fix your hand." She smiled and Jisoo gladly followed.

••••••••••

They sat in the small medical office on the ground floor. They had a small first aid kit in a cabinet and Jennie tried to reach for it but failed...repeatedly, much to Jisoo's amusement.

Finally, Jisoo came over and took the first aid kit out and laid it on the small table. She sat down and Jennie sat next to her.

Jennie opened it and took some medicine with cotton and placed it slowly on Jisoo's knuckles. Her perfume wafting around the raven while she bent over her hand.

She missed her. She missed Jennie. Her heart was practically singing because she was near her.

But now that her company's crisis is solved and her wedding being basically canceled....what was going to happen to them?

Was she mad I left? Is she happy to see me?

Jennie wrapped a bandage around her hand but Jisoo didn't even bother to look. She was too busy memorizing Jennie's face. Her eyes trailing over all her features.

Namely her smile, which she hadn't seen yet.

"There..." Jennie sat back with a proud smile. She closed the kit while Jisoo tried to not let hearts appear in her eyes.

Jennie has me wrapped around her finger but I couldn't care less.

Then Jennie leaned forward and said, "Now that you're all better, I can do this!"

Then she slapped Jisoo across the face. Jisoo held up her hand to hold her red cheek.

Well I know the answer to one of my questions...

"HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME IN BED ALONE?!! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!! I WAS ABOUT TO FUCKING TELL YOU MY FEELINGS AND YOU LEAVE?!!!"