Chapter 15

So I've been discharged from the hospital. It feels awesome, I hate hospitals. I get to meet my mom tomorrow. Louis is driving me to my house so we can pack up everything and bring it to his house.

" Lou I'm excited but scared."

"what are you scared for?"

"everything. I don't know how I'm going to be treated."

"oh meg nothing bad will happen to you. mom is the best. she would never lay a hand on you"

"ok. I'm still excited though."

"good. you should be."

"ok. let the packing begin."

we go into my house and I blast music because I work better with music. music will be forever in my life. it's the best. I turn down the music to ask Louis something.

"  Lou, what happened? to us? how did we get separated?"

" well from what I can remember, we were all out having a day out, and we were just coming home from that day out, when dad, the one you know, came out of the house and started yelling at mom about how he's going to take the kids, one moment were in the car and the next were getting taken out of the car by mom. dad tried taking us, but instead got you. me and mom tried so hard to get you back, but he moved so quickly, it was to late. mom was so upset after, she didn't stop crying for a whole year. whenever she saw something that reminded her of you, if she saw a picture of you as a baby she would cry. I tried so hard to look for you. once I hit the age I could get my drivers license I went and got it. then I looked even harder for you. mom regrets everything. she regrets how she didn't try harder. she misses you, a lot. shell be so happy when you come home. she even went to the police to try and track down dad, but he wasn't in England anymore. he wasted no time moving countries. every time I saw you at a signing, a concert I always got this weird feeling that I knew you or something, but I played it off as I always saw you at every little thing we did. but then I got to really know you, then the hospital thing and here we are, reunited again. I'm so happy I found you Meg, you don't even know."

"wow. so he just took me. I cant believe that. Lou, I'm so glad you found me, and are taking me to see mom. I love you Louis."

" I love you too Meg. now lets finish up, were almost done."

"ok."

so we finished packing and made our way to Louis's. his house is huge. he tells me that him and the boys all live here. oh yes. I get to see Niall before I leave. Louis gets the boys to all come out and help unpack the car. they all tell me to go sit down and relax to let my ribs heal. I don't argue with them because I know that I will lose. I go into the house and find the living room and sit down. I guess I ended up falling asleep cause the next thing I know I have someone sitting on me. I open my eyes and see that it's Louis.

"ugh Louis get off me."

"no."

" Louis, this isn't funny. it hurts."

"no it doesn't."

"how would you know stupid, your not the one with broken ribs."

"no. I'm not getting off."

"your a twit."

"Louis get off her. are you stupid?"

"ugh fine. you guys are no fun."

"maybe if she didn't have broken ribs it would be a different plan, we would all be sitting on her. we would do a dog pile."

" ya that's true too. did you have a good sleep?"