Chapter 3

OK! IM SOOOOOOOO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE! I'VE BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH SINCE I LAST UPDATED! AGAIN IM SO SORRY. IM GONNA TRY AND UPDATE AS OFTEN AS I CAN!

So anyways here is chapter 3

-------------------------------------

Chapter 3

Meagan's P.O.V

So, I have to make dinner for me and my dad. I have an hour before he gets home to make it. If dinner isn't on the table when he walks in the door I get abused. Actually either way I still get abused. I only just started making the chicken and it'll take about an hour and 10 minutes. I'm in for a long beating.

* 1 hour later *

"Meagan, where are you?"

"In the kitchen"

"Meagan, dinner isn't on the table yet. You know what happens when it's not ready when I get home."

"I know dad. I'm sorry. dinner will be ready in a few minutes."

"Ok. Just so you know the longer I have to wait, the longer I abuse you."

"On dad."

* 10 minutes later *

"Here dad, dinner is ready now."

"That's 10 extra minutes you get abused for."

"I understand dad."

"Good! Now upstairs, time to start."

"Ok."

"Get on the bed and take all your clothes off. I'm gonna have fun with you now."

"Wh-wh-what did you say?" I asked timidly.

"I said take you clothes off."

"Ok."

So I took my clothes off because if I don't listen to my dad he'll hurt me way worse than normal. As I was taking off my clothes he was undoing his pants. That night I lost my virginity to my dad.

* the next day *

I was in so much pain from last night. I have new bruises from being beat and I had lost my virginity. OMG! My dad took my virginity!

I have to babysit alone tonight because Katie is busy. That's ok though.

It's currently 1:25 and I have to be at the persons house by 4:30. That gives me more than enough time to fix myself up.

So I take my shower, Clean out my hair and clean the blood off of me.

I finish in about 15 minutes. So now I have to dry it and style it.

I decided to put my hair into a French braid. Now I have to put my make-up on.

It's now currently 2:00. I'm gonna make lasagne for dad since I'm not gonna be home.

Once I finished making the lasagne and it was cooked I put some on a plate and placed it into the microwave. It was 3:45 and I had to get going in 5 minutes. Before I left I left a note to my dad saying that food was in the microwave.

• so that's chapter 3
• hope you enjoyed it
• again I'm really really sorry for taking so long to update.

• please don't hate me.

VOTE, COMMENT, LIKE, AND WHATEVER ELSE THERE IS!