Chapter 25

* Perrie's P.O.V *

Louis texted me telling me that they took Eleanor. good, I can finally get Meg out of here. god am I glad. I punched her a few times because Eleanor was till here, but the minute she left I stopped. I kept Meg tied up just in case she came back. the minute louis texted me saying she was gone I untied Meg and hugged her so tightly.

she was crying, shaking and in pain I knew. I felt so bad for her. but she doesn't have to worry anymore. Or so I thought.

* Meg's P.O.V *

I have been locked in this building for 3 days. Perrie showed up and Eleanor started yelling and freaking out on her. I butted in again and that just resulted in her punching me in the ribs 3 times. that killed so much. but I couldn't cry. she would just hurt me some more. she already did that once and I learned.

I hate her so much. Perrie punched me a few times, but I knew it pained her cause I could see it in her eyes. she mouthed sorry every time she punched me too, just like Dani. when Eleanor left, Perrie explained everything to me. I started crying and she just held me. but then we heard something and Perrie was getting ready to hit me just in case it was Eleanor. she whispered that she was going to punch me just to make sure it wasn't Eleanor just kinda hiding outside the door to hear the screams. I just shook my head in agreement. Perrie is so nice. I'm glad she didn't part take in all this completely.

* Niall's P.O.V *

Meg is coming home now! I'm so excited. I've been so worried. She's been gone for 3 days. That's too long. I miss her. Her hugs, kisses, bubbly personality. I just miss her. I need her here, with me. Louis has been going crazy. None stop worrying. I don't think he's even slept in 3 days. I know j haven't. I literally look like walking death. No one has really slept at all these past 3 days. If we did, it would've been for like 5 minutes. Perrie just texted me saying she's five minutes away. I tell everybody else and we run outside to wait for them. I see Perrie's car turn the corner and I'm off to get to it first. I need to hold her. So badly.

AHH. She's here. Finally. I open the door and she throws herself at me. But falls and starts whimpering. I pick her up and bring her in. I lay her in the couch and examine her injuries. They look pretty bad. I think she needs to go to the hospital. I don't really know so I call Liam over and he says that she needs to get to a hospital to get the injuries checked out.

We put her In the car and drove to the hospital. They took X-rays and when the doctor came in we all knew it was bad. He told us that she has 6 broken ribs, her left wrist was broken and her right wrist was fractured. He left ankle was pretty bad too. Her left knee was shattered. She was basically completely broken. She wouldn't be able to do anything for months. She'd be stuck in the house all day.

This is awful. I can't believe I left her out of my sight. I should've been with her, then maybe she would still be here and not in the hospital all broken.