Untitled Part 18

I only unpack certain things, all my clothes and things I wont need everyday stay in the bags. I put on a pair of jeans, my favourite t-shirt, and Niall's supras. it's bloody cold in England. I was not aware of this. it's all good though cause I stole a bunch of Niall's hoodies to. I also put on one the hoodies. I just put my hair into 2 Dutch braids so I will have nice wavy hair.

I make my way downstairs, and as I get to the bottom there's Daisy and Phoebe waiting for me. they take my hands and guide me to where everyone else is. when we get into the living room, I notice that  someone is sitting beside Louis. the one and only, Eleanor Calder. she is even more beautiful in person.

" Meg, this is my girlfriend, Eleanor."

" Wow, your even more beautiful in person."

" thanks. Lou has told me so much about you. your even more beautiful in person, than what Lou explained anyways."

" hahah, thanks. I can see us becoming really good friends. "

" Me too."

if only I knew what was going to happen.

we all sit around and talk until it is time to eat dinner. we go into the kitchen and eat. after dinner I help clean up the dinner dishes even though I am told many times to leave them alone. I didn't want to. I'm so used to doing this cause I was always in charge of doing the cleaning around the house.  Mom helps me with the dishes, so I can get used to where all the dishes go.

After were done in the kitchen, I go upstairs to get myself settled for bed. As I'm taking out my pyjamas for bed, there is a knock on the door, I go to answer it and it's Louis and Mom coming to say goodnight to me.

"Hi sweetie, we just came to say goodnight." mom says.

"Good night, Meg. I'll see you in the morning." Louis says.

"Good  night, Lou." I say while hugging him.

"Good night, Sweetie. See you in the morning."

"see you in the morning. Love you both." I say.

" We love you too, Meg."

*The next morning*

*lottie's  P.O.V*

Meg is still sleeping and so is Louis but Louis knows all the crazy stuff we do to wake everybody up. Fizz and I are up and ready to go wake up meg.

we get to her room and see her all sprawled across her bed. I signal to fizz to go to the other side of the bed, while I take the other. We start by tickling her feet which get her to stir a little. then we try her neck. nothing really. we just stop with the tickling and start jumping on her bed screaming

"GET UP! GET UP! IT'S TIME TO GET UP!"

she jumped upright so fast we almost fell off the bed. we all started laughing that we actually did end up falling off the bed.

we talk for a little before we tell meg how we are going to wake up Lou. when we finish telling her she hops out of bed and we start heading to Louis's room. we open the door to see him the same way we saw Meg. we all just decided to jump on his bed and tickle him all over, cause he is super ticklish. we scream in his ears and tickle him and he kinda threw us off the bed onto the fall. it was so funny we all were howling with laughter.

after we stopped laughing we got up off the floor gave louis a quick good morning hug and kiss and left to go get changed for the day. when we got to the kitchen mom was in there making breakfast for all of us.

"Morning mum!" we all seemed to say in unison which resulted in us laughing again.

"Morning kiddies. how did you sleep?"

"we slept pretty well, considering."

"Yeah totally, best sleep I ever had." I said with the most sarcasm I could muster looking directly at Fizz and Lottie.

we just ended up laughing some more. it felt good to laugh after all the torture I went through before my dad died.