chapter 10

*Niall's P.O.V.*

WOW!!!

That was amazing. Me and Meghan just finished kissing. It was amazing. I've never felt the fireworks before. I never really understood what people were saying about when you kiss someone and you feel the sparks and fireworks. I did now though. I felt them. A lot of them. I wonder if she felt them too.

* Meghan's P.O.V. *

I still can't belive I kissed Niall. that was the best kiss ever. i never even felt that much fireworks with Logan and we were together for 4 years. im still pissed off at Logan. he hurt me to a point where its completely unforgivable.

its around 11 when i leave the house. we all exchange numbers before i leave. they all say goodbye and give me hugs before i leave. once im in my car i put the radio on and blast the music. once i get home i break down crying. stupid logan. i hate him. hes the reason im crying. my ribs really hurt but i continue on crying. my phone starts ringing and i look at the caller I.D and its niall calling. i get butterfies but then i realize that im still crying so i calm myself down a little before answering.

M- hey

N- hey meg. whats wrong? are you crying?

M-haha ya. i am.

N- meg, what happened? please talk to me...

M-its nothing really. just my boyfriend cheated on me for 2 months and only told me today.

N- awww meg. itll be alright. i can come over if you want...

M- ya. i would like that. ill text my address.

N-ok. see you soon.

M-ya. bye

N- bye.

after we got off the phone i texted him my address.

M- hey ni. my address is 546 cunningham road.

N-kk. thanks meg. ill see you in 20 minutes.

M-kk. see you soon.

*20 minutes later*

*knock* *knock* *knock*

oh my god hes here!!!!!!!

"hey Ni.... oh hey Zayn.." i greet them at the door.

"hey. sorry.. Zayn saw me leaving and asked where i was going. i told him i was coming here and he asked if he could come. i said he could.... i hope your not mad.." Niall said..

"no. no. it's fine." i say

"ok. so can we come in? its kind of cold out here.." zayn asks

"oh! ya of course. come in.. sorry..." i say

"haha its ok."niall says

once they come in, niall gets right to the point.

"meg, talk. what happened? i want the entire story.." he tells me

i hesitate a little but tell him anyways.

"well when i went to school today, i was in a pretty good mood. then i saw logan, my ex-boyfriend, and i instantly was in a better mood cause i hadnt seen him all weekend. me and him walked to my locker and while walking there he told me all about his weekend. he told me how much he missed me. once at my locker we said goodbye cause he had to go to his locker and get to his class. i was standing in front of my locker grabbing my stuff for class when my best friend came up to me looking upset. when i asked her why she was upset all she said was "why arent you upset? didnt you hear what happened?" i was just like no what happened. she just said to ask logan. when i asked logan the first time walking to our class all he said was i already told you what i did on the weekend. ive known logan long enough to know he ws lying, so i left it alone until lunch where i made him tell me. i asked him what he did on the weekend again, he lied to me again and i called him out on it. i said " why are you lying to me? i know you are, so just tell me what actually happened on the weekend." and thats when he told me he had been cheating on me for 2 months."

i started crying somewhere along while telling the story. both niall and zayn were trying to comfort me. niall asked if he could call the rest of the boys over. i told him he could. he got up and walked out of the room to call them. zayn came over to me and gave me a side hug saying that everything will be okay and i didnt deserve what happened. i just thanked him. niall comes back a few minutes later saying the boys will be here soon.