chapter 16

we called Niall in to tell him.

" So, Niall, I have recently found out something about my sister."

" is everything ok? is there something else that happened that we need to know?"

" It's nothing bad, but the way you just reacted to that makes me 100% sure my choice is right. Niall my sister likes you and asked me to give you guys my blessing to be able to date. I know I'm making the right choice, but prove me wrong and you will have Meg, Zayn, Liam and me to go through."

Niall's face was priceless, he just sat there all exasperated, like he didn't believe what was happening.

"are you serious? you got me all scared that something else happened to Meg, the way you guys looked at me and then at Meg, you made it look like she told you guys something."

" I know we did. I told everyone to do that."

"dick. why would you do that for?"

"to prove that I was making the right decision, whether to let Meg date you or not, and you passed."

"Really?"

"yup"

"wow. thanks lou."

*Harry's P.O.V*

I CANT BELIEVE THIS!!! THEY ALL KNOW HOW MUCH I LIKE MEGHAN AND THEY ALL ALLOW NIALL TO DATE HER. I CANT BELEIVE THEM. THEY DONT TRUST ME THAT'S WHY. I KNOW IT IS. I JUST WANT TO RUN AWAY AND CRY, BUT THAT WONT FIX THINGS. I JUST HAVE TO SHOW THEM THEY CAN TRUST ME. JUST WAIT.  I'M GOING TO STEAL MEG AWAY FROM NIALL. HE WON'T SEE IT COMING.

*Meg's P.O.V*

" I'm going to go get ready now. Niall your taking me on a date right now. I don't care where, you just are."

" oh. ok. ill go get changed now too."

" ok. see you in a few minutes."

so I went to my room to pick out my outfit. I decide on jean shorts, and a loose green, blue and black Michael kors shirt. my shoes are black combat boots. I'm going to French fishtail my hair to the side. just a casual look. not going overboard with this. no need to.

I'm so excited for tonight.

'knock' 'knock'

"come in!"

" oh hey zany, what's up?"

" I just came to see what your wearing for your date. looks great Meg. you'll have a blast with Niall tonight. he's a good guy. he will treat you right. I'm glad you guys are dating now. he never stops talking about you. it's actually really cute. to be honest I was a little upset when you guys came and told us that you guys were going to date, but then I reminded myself that I was going to be your best friend. I made that promise to myself the first time I saw. I could see the way you guys looked at each other."

" I'm happy. and I haven't been happy for a long time. I'm really happy now that we are all going to be a great big family. this is the best thing that has ever happened to me. meeting you guys for the first time, was the best. I had finally found something that would make me happy. even if it was for a few minutes or a few hours, it still made me happy. I listen to your music all the time. you guys make me so happy. I'm just happy now. that's all that matters to me now. is being happy."

" aww Meg, I'm glad we could make you happy. you don't deserve what you've gone through all these years, you deserve the best, to be happy, and to be loved completely and whole heartedly. "

"thanks. well I should finish getting ready. thanks for coming to check up on me. I appreciate it."

" ya. your welcome Meg. its the truth. you do deserve all of that."

after Zayn left I finished getting ready. I did my hair and a little makeup. some eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss. I go downstairs and see Niall sitting with the boys. he is wearing a pair of jeans, supras, a polo and a snapback. he looks hot. I snap out of it when I hear Zayn call my name. I blush really hard, I was just staring at Niall. I come down the rest of the stairs and walk into the living room. I can feel their eyes on me. I feel so embarrassed now cause they all saw me just staring at Niall. I look at Niall and his mouth is hanging open.

"Niall buddy, close your mouth before you catch a mouthful of flies." I smack his face.

"oh sorry. you just look really beautiful."

" thanks. this is all natural."

" hahaha. no its not. your wearing makeup silly. " Zayn says.

" shut up Zayn. no one asked you." I say sarcastically.

" are you ready to go?"

" yup. I was ready to go 5 hours ago. hahah."

" alright. lets go then."

Niall took me to Mcdonalds and then to the park. It was a very casual date, but that's fine by me. I wasn't expecting a fancy date or anything, but knowing Niall, one of our dates will be fancy.

" I had a great time with you tonight."

" thanks. so did I. we should definitely do this again."

" dummy, we can do this as many times as you want. were a couple remember?"

" oh ya. I honestly thought this was a dream. but clearly it isn't."

" ya. I thought this was a dream too. I never thought I would become your girlfriend, let alone be related to Louis."

" ya, who would've thought. I'm happy though. "

" so am I."