Chapter 9

The rest of the school day goes by in a flash. I'm so glad. I couldn't stand being there anymore. When I get home I go upstairs to take a shower and get ready for babysitting. I'm still so excited.

While in the shower I start singing. I started singing broken-hearted girl by Beyoncé. I love that song.

I actually take my time with my shower now because I don't have to worry about my dad anymore. I'm still sad but I'm trying not to let it get to me. I'm gonna miss him.

I end up taking a 30 minute shower and it feels amazing. Once I get out I still have to cover up all the bruises. They'll take a while to get rid of, but the highlight that came out of my dad's death is that I won't get beat anymore.

I pick out my outfit. I choose to wear a pair of light high waisted jeans with a pink long sleeve crop top. I do my makeup and hair. I decide to just straighten my hair and pin my bangs back. My makeup just consists of foundation, concealer, mascara and Chapstick.

It's 6 now so I grab my phone and keys and get in my car. I get to Lou's house at 6:20. I get out of my car and go ring the doorbell. Louis opens the door and I have to contain myself because.... Well... It's freaking Louis Tomlinson. I still get that feeling like I know him from before, like before he became famous.

*louis's P.O.V*

Somebody rings the doorbell and Lou tells me to go and answer the door. When I open the door I see Meagan standing there. I get this feeling like I know her. From a long time ago. But at the same time that seems weird.

"Hey Meagan" I say

"Hey Louis." She responds

"Come on in." I tell her.

"Thanks." She says.

"No problem." I tell her.

* Meagan's P.O.V *

We get to the living room and I automatically spit Niall. He's actually so hot. I kinda just stand there cause I don't know what to do. Lou comes in a few minutes later and gives me a hug. She tells me she'll see me later.

It's about 7 when she leaves. Lux is already in bed because she wanted Lou to put her to bed. So me and the boys just say around. I ended up sitting on the floor.

"Hey. We should play truth or dare." Zayn offers.

"Ya, we should." Liam says.

"Meagan? You in?" Niall asks me.

"Ya. I'll play." I tell them.

"Alright. Niall truth or dare?" zayn asks.

"Dare." He says.

"I dare you to... Take your shirt off for the whole game." Zayn says.

"Ok." He responds.

OMG!! His body. His abs. Ahhhh. OMG it's hotness overload. I have to contain myself.

"Meagan. Truth or dare?" Niall asks me.

"Truth" I reply.

"Ok. Do You have any nicknames or names you would rather us call you?" He asks me.

"Ya. Meg."

"Ok. Meg" he says.

"Louis. Truth or dare"

"Dare."

What they don't know is I'm the queen of dares.

"Ok. I dare you to get a cup and take some toilet water and drink it." I tell him with a smirk.

"Eewww that's disgusting. But I never back out of dares." He tells me.

"Oh my god. He's actually gonna do the dare." I say.

We all get up to watch him. He actually did it. That's so gross.

"Eww Louis go clean out your mouth now. That's disgusting." I tell him.

"Hey meg. Call me Lou please. Louis is just so bland."

"Hahaha ok Lou. Now seriously go clean out your mouth with mouthwash please." I tell him.

"Fine."

While Lou is washing his mouth out we continue the game. After Liam and Harry went it came back to me.

"Meg. Truth or dare?" Harry asks me.

"Dare" I say.

"I dare you to kiss Niall." He says.

Oh my god. Is he serious. I'm probably blushing like mad right now.

"Ok" I say quietly.

I go over to Niall and he grabs ahold of my head and kisses me. It feels amazing. I feel the sparks and everything.