Chapter 20

I call mom when we get to the house. I let her know that we landed safely and got home safely. afterwards I went down and told the boys I was gonna invite my best friend over. they all said it was ok, so I went upstairs and called her.

"HEYYYY KAT!!!"

"OH MY GOSH!!! YOUR ALIVE!!!  HAHAHA. hey Meg. how have you been?"

" I've been ok. wanna hang out?"

"sure. where do u live now? I stopped by your other house but no one answers."

" oh ya. come to 1218 wallaby place."

"okay, ill be there soon."

" okay!!! see you soon. oh and there is some CRAZZYYYYY news for you but you'll find out when you get here."

"ok. see you soon. bye'

"bye."

I quickly run downstairs and tell the boys that the cars need to go somewhere cause my bestfriend doesn't know about any of what has happened. they all run and get their keys and move the cars down the street.  I got a message from my friend saying she was 5 minutes away. I told the boys to go upstairs and hide in one of their bedrooms, all together and to be SUPER quite. just as I heard the bedroom door close the doorbell rang. I answered the door and I was tackled to the ground by Katie.

" MEAGAN!!!!! I'VE MISSED YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!! WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING ALL THIS TIME?!" She yells.

" well I've been grieving. sorry I haven't really reached out or anything , I just needed some time, but I'VE MISSED YOU SOOOOO MUCH TOO, KAT!"

" awwww. it's ok Meg. I understand. so what is the CRAZZYYY news you have for me?!"

" you have to promise you won't freak out ok?"

" ok. I pinky promise, cross my heart and hope to die and swear to god, I will not freak out."

"wow. ok. well for starters, I have recently found out I am Louis Tomlinson's sister. I am also dating Niall. And I have also been hanging out with all of 1D."

" OMG. really?!"

"yup."

" I don't believe you."

" hahah I thought you would say that. hold on a second. I'll be back."

I go up and get the boys and bring them down.

" OMG. you weren't kidding."

" no. I wasn't."

**** DISCLAIMER: SOME INNAPRORIATE WORDING IN THE NEXT LITTLE BIT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. I SUGGEST THAT IF YOU ARE YOUNGER THAN 9 TO NOT READ THIS.!!!!!*******

I look at harry and see the way he looks at Katie. looks like he's star struck, as well as Kat. wow. looks like Kat has taken over Harry's head. this is insane. I go up to harry I tell him something.

" You want to date her, don't you?"

" Well, I would rather get to know her better first, but yes."

" I will give you permission to date her just because she is my bestfriend. you better not fuck with her heart, or I will have to cut your balls off. Okay? are we clear?"

" Yes, we are crystal clear."

" ok."

I tell Kat the same thing.

" You like him, don't you?"

" Ya, I do. but I need to get to know the real him, not the shit that we hear on the news or in magazines."

" ya. he said the same thing, well about getting to know you better. but I told him that if he fucks with you in any way, that I will have to cut his balls off."

" HAHAHAHAH. OMG. and this is why we are best friends. you're the best Meg."

" well I should hope I am."

we decide to play would you rather, but I'm not going to get into that because, man, was it wayyyyyy to weird.

Kat sleeps over for a couple of nights, get to know everyone a little better. catch up with me.

Kat gets really close with Harry. they are really close, its like they are dating already. they exchange numbers before she leaves to go home. every night after that, Harry is always on his phone, cause Kat is constantly texting him. It's kinda cute though.

2 weeks after getting to know each other I get a phone call from Kat.

" MEG!!!! GUESS WHAT?!"

" WHAT?!"

" HARRY ASKED ME OUT. WERE DATING NOW!!!!"

"really?!"

"Yup"

"wow. congrats Kat."

"thanks"

" ill call you later. I have to do some things."

"ok. talk to you later, Meg."

" bye."