Chapter 29

* 7 months later*

TODAY IS THE BIG DAY. I CANT WAIT!!!

The night Niall proposed I called my family. they were so happy that I was engaged to Niall. they knew it was going to happen at some point. I talked to my sisters and told them that they will be the other bridesmaids. Phoebe and Daisy are going to be the flower girls and Theo - Niall's nephew - will be the ring bearer. I'm so excited.

Kat, my sisters and I went dress shopping 3 months ago. last week we went for final fittings and brought the dresses home. the whole family has been here for the past 2 weeks. the house is jammed packed. it was fun though, having the families together. Liam, Zayn and Harrys families all came this past weekend.

me and the girls went to Kats room to get ready. Niall was in our room getting ready. the reception Is happening at a church, then we were going to a hall for the rest of the night. I couldn't wait for the reception. I just couldn't wait. the girls all had the same brand of dresses, but Kats was a different shade of purple because she was the maid of honour. they all looked stunning none the less. I was getting ready last cause the girls have to help me get all my things on and do my make up.  I am getting very antsy.  I want this to start already.  everybody is outside now.  I got Kat to go see if Niall was done getting ready and when she came back she said he was. she then went downstairs to see if he was gone. he was. after that, my mom and step-dad came up. they both were speechless when they saw me. mom started crying, dad was going to. I had asked him if he wanted to give me away and he of course said yes. this day could not be ruined.... or so I thought.
* Niall's P.O.V *Im soooooo happy right now. I just got to the church and now I'm sitting, waiting till I'm told to stand up and wait for my beautiful bride. I still cant believe I'm marrying Meg. This is like a dream come true. I just want her to get here so we can get this done and officiated. I love her so much. We decided to make our own vows. I cant wait to hear hers.
I just can't wait till she gets here. God the nerves are kicking in now. I was told to stand and wait now which means she's gonna be here soon. I can't wait now. She needs to get here now. Her mom just came in and took a seat which means Meg was here in the building. The music started playing and the bridesmaids came out with their "partners". Then the song Meg chose for her to walk down the isle started playing. I started smiling like crazy and then I saw her, and everything changed. I started tearing up a little cause she looked beautiful. My brother patted me on the back to give me reassurance. She finally after what seemed like a lifetime got to the front. Her dad kissed her hand and her head and passed her hand off to mine. I can't believe this is actually happening.
When we got to the vows part, we were both crying. It was quite the sight actually.

Megs Vow:

"Niall, I love everything about you. the way your eyes crinkle when you laugh, the way you hold your stomach when you laugh also. the way you eat everything in sight because that's who you are and I wouldn't change that, well because I'm exactly the same way. I love everything about you and I always will. nothing will change that. you are my pride and joy. you make me smile all the time, even when I'm sad and upset. even when I'm happy you make me smile more. you make me happy and that's the most important thing. I will be there for you through thick and thin, cause I know you will too. "

I was crying.

" I told myself I wouldn't cry. haha. I love you Niall."

Niall's vow:

Meg, I love everything about you. you are the most beautiful girl I know. I'm glad I get to marry you. you make my world a whole lot brighter. I love the way you laugh or smile. you have this little dimple that appears when you smile or laugh. its adorable. when you laugh you either hold onto your stomach or you have to hold onto something to keep you up otherwise you would fall over. when I'm upset, you're right there cheering me up. I will be there through thick and thin with you, you are my life. you make me happier than ever."