Chapter 4

So I just got to the house I'm supposed to be at to babysit. I rang the doorbell and waited for the door to be opened. When the door was opened I stood there shocked. I was about to scream, but before I did the lady pulled me into her house. She told me I could scream once I was safely inside.

That's exactly what I did. Screamed.

"OH MY GOD!! You're Lou. You're One Direction's stylist!" I yelled.

"Yes, I am." She replied laughing.

"So wait does that mean I'm babysitting-"

"Yes. You are babysitting Lux for me. I'm going to a club with THE BOYS." Lou said.

"Oh my god. Are you serious?" I asked

"Yes. I'm very serious. Actually you get to briefly meet them. They will be coming here so we can all go together."

"Oh my god!"

"Yup"

"When are they going to be here?" I asked

"Any minute now."

*doorbell rings*

"Oh my god" I whispered

Lou went and opened the door for the boys. Once she did my gaze landed on a particular boy. Any guesses? Let me help you. Blonde hair, blue eyes, Irish accent. Yup you guesses it! The Niall Horan.

I may or may not have a crush on Niall.

Once the boys were inside, Lou introduced me.

"Boys this is Meagan. She is going to be babysitting Lux for me tonight."

"Hi boys." I said

"Hi Meagan" they all replied in unison.

Each of them gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Niall gave me the Famous Horan Hug!! It was amazing!!

*Harry's P.O.V*

Meagan is beautiful. She has long brown hair, almost the same kind as Louis's only a lot longer, that went past her hips, gorgeous blue eyes. Almost like Louis's. Wait. Actually they are the exact colour.. Whoa that's cool.

*Louis's P.O.V*

Meagan looks so familiar. I don't know from where. She just does. She actually looks a lot like my mom. Same face shape, same hair. Same eyes, nose. A lot of similarities.

*Niall's P.O.V*

Wow... She's beautiful. Like really beautiful. She looks like Louis. Not just a little like Louis, but a lot like him.

* Zayn's P.O.V*

She looks like Louis. That's it. Yeah she drop dead gorgeous but I see the way she looks at Niall already. By the looks of it I'm never going to get her. But I could become her best friend, right?

*Liam's P.O.V*

Beautiful... That's what she is. She also looks an awful lot like Louis.

•I am soooooo sorry guys. I'm gonna make it up to you.
•I'm gonna post like 2 more chapters today. Later on though.

• again I'm sorry.