Chapter 23

* Meg's P.O.V *

Wait... What? Dani? what is she doing here? Is she helping Eleanor? I don't get that, she was so nice to me, why would she do this? wait, does this mean Perrie is going to show up now? that I definitely won't understand. whatever. I never like Eleanor anyways. But Dani, I really don't understand cause I actually liked her, she was pretty chill, but people surprise you apparently.

I need to figure out how to get out of here.

* Niall's P.O.V *

I can't believe this. She's gone and we have no clue where she is. We called the other girls asking where they were.

" hello?" Eleanor says.

" Hey, where are you guys?"

" Just getting into the car and coming home. Why?"

"Meg is missing and we were just wondering if she was with you?"

" Oh, no She's not with us. are you sure she isn't at home, or just out for a run?" Dani asks.

" ya we are sure."

" well she will turn up. she has to." El assures us.

well that was a waste. now I'm really worried.

* Eleanor's P.O.V *

" Where the fuck is Perrie?" she asks Dani.

" She wasn't feeling good, so she went home."

" why the fuck would she do that? does she want to ruin the plan?"

" no. I told her to play it off as we came home to drop her off because she wasn't feeling good and that we went back to the store to buy some stuff for her."

" well that's great and all, but how sure are you that she wont fuck the plan up?"

" quite sure actually. so you can chill a little bit."

" No. I am not going to fucking chill. She's such a whore. she doesn't deserve the happiness she has. She's a backstabbing bitch, is what she is, and I don't like it one bit."

"WHOA. can you back off on Perrie? she didn't do anything to deserve what you just said about her." I respond to Eleanor.

" SHUT THE FUCK UP, BITCH! No one was talking to you." SMACK! KICK!

She smacked my face again and then kicked my ribs. Ouch!

I really don't like Eleanor. but to top it all off, I don't think Dani was ok with that, because Eleanor demanded Dani to kick me as well, and Dani listened but mouthed to me 'SORRY'. I think Dani is alright.

* Perrie's P.O.V *

I got home and the first thing I did was think through what I was doing.

* Meg's P.O.V *

They finally left. literally the moment they left, my phone started ringing. I managed to get it out of my bra and answer it.  It was Niall. the minute he heard my voice I could here the breath of relief.

I started telling him how El kidnapped me and that Dani was in on it as well. and how I think Perrie might be as well, but maybe not the way El thinks. he tries to talk some more, but then El Is back and starts punching and kicking me everywhere, and I just scream and scream, and Niall is still on the phone line and can hear everything. I start screaming

"ELEANOR STOP! Please... please just stop. why are you doing this?" I plead.

" I already told you, bitch, its because you have taken Louis from me. it used to be all about me and only me. not anyone else. he doesn't deserve the happiness that he is getting from you. he only needs me to be happy. "

* Niall's P.O.V *

The whole time I could hear Meg. I finally hear her start yelling for Eleanor to stop. I run to Louis and put the phone on speaker but told him to be quite. he just listened the whole time. he was furious when he heard what Eleanor was saying to Meg that he ran outside and punched a tree. I kept listening to the conversation.

I guess Perrie was home and heard the things that Eleanor was saying to Meg, because she started to cry. she was talking to the other boys about something. she then came over to me with everything typed out so we wouldn't make a sound. this is what she typed.

' a few days ago, El called me and Dani up to meet. the meeting was about how El planned on kidnapping Meg, because she didn't like the attention she was getting from Louis. Dani seemed pretty adamant on helping El, but I just played along. I didn't actually want to. I like Meg to much to be part of a plan like that. I'm going to go to the place now, because El is pretty mad that I didn't show up. DO NOT FOLLOW ME! I know you're going to want to, but just trust me and don't, okay? I promise I will get Meg back. I will message you when I get there. El is going to get me to stay with Meg for the night. I will let you know when El has left. Call the cops when I leave so that they are here to take El away. NOT DANI THOUGH. she told me y