Chapter 19

so we spent the day just hanging out around the house. they have a pool in the backyard so we spent most of the day in the pool.  It was an awesome day. by the time it was dinner, I was exhausted. I helped mom make dinner. we decided to make something with chicken. I told mom that I had an amazing recipe for chicken. so I made dinner with a little help from mom.

we made parmesan and garlic  chicken with buttery garlic rice as well.  we waited for it to be all cooked and then called everyone to the table and dished out the food. we all sat down at the table and started eating.

"MMMMM. oh my gosh. this is delicious." mom said.

"Yeah, where did you learn to cook like this?" Lou asked.

"well I was always in charge of making food for dad all the time so I had to teach myself. this was the dish he disliked the most, but I enjoyed the most. And thank you."

"wow. I don't understand what's not to like about this." Lottie and Fizz say.

" Hm, thanks guys. that means a lot to me."

"You are very welcome." everyone says.

* a few days later.

most of the time here we stayed home just to catch up on the missing years, but there was 2 days where we went sight seeing. we had to split the sightseeing into 2 days because I am still healing my ribs and I can't walk for to long.

today is the last day here and then were leaving tonight. we just decided to have a movie night after dinner.  I don't even remember what movie we watched cause I fell asleep. Louis woke me up to tell me its time to go.

EEEEK! I'm so excited to go home. I get to see everyone. especially Katie. I haven't seen her really since dad died. she doesn't even know that I'm dating Niall or that Louis is my brother. wow, I'm a really terrible best friend.  we get all our bags together and say goodbye to everyone. mom drives us to the airport so that she can bring the car back and say goodbye one more time. I added everyone's numbers to my phone so that I could talk to them all the time.

I'm beyond happy right now. this past week has been the best. I'm glad Louis found me, that I got to meet my mom, and honestly that my dad is dead. I know that is terrible for me to say, but considering what I went through, I don't really care right now.  we are jut saying goodbye to mom and getting on the plane.

" bye mom. I'm so glad I got to see you. I love you." I said to mom, crying a little.

" aww sweetie I love you too. I'm glad I got to see and hold you again. I thought you were gone for good, but clearly fate was on our side." mom says while crying.

" I'll see you again soon. I promise, especially since louis is more of a mamas boy. hahah"

"hahaha very funny Meg. I love you mom. see you soon."

" bye kids. call me when you land."

"we will, mom. call you in a bit. bye." we say in unison.

we get on the plane and get settled for the flight. we texted Liam before we left the house to let him know we were going to the airport. he is coming to pick us up. I'm not sure if all the boys are coming or if it's just Liam, I guess we will find out when we land. Louis and I both fall asleep during the flight. I woke up when I heard the flight attendant come and tell us we were landing in 10 minutes. I woke Louis up because I knew how hard it is to wake him. he woke up pretty easily.

when we got to the airport, we went and found our luggage. after finding our luggage I look up and see a particular blonde boy standing there. I drag my bag as fast as it cold toward him and launch myself at him. he held on and spun me a couple of times before putting me down and kissing me.

God I love him. Wait did I just say that?! I did, didn't I? Well, I guess it's true, but he doesn't need to know that now. hahaha. After saying hello to Liam we all head to the car and drive home.