Chapter 6

*beep** beep** beep*
That's my alarm clock. It's 5:30am.

Shower time. Gotta clean off everything from last night. All the blood and other stuff I'm not going to talk about.

*15 minutes later*

I have to take really quick showers because of my dad. I have to make breakfast for him now. I have school today. It's Monday. I'm actually pretty excited. I like school. Especially because I get to see my boyfriend who I have been with for 4 years now.

SHOWER TIME!!!! WHOO!
Sike. I hate showers. But I have to take them because of my dad. Oh well.

It's now 5:45. I'm done my shower now. It takes me 15 minutes to take a shower. I go down and make breakfast right after for my dad because he leaves around 6:15. So I make sure he has a good breakfast before he leaves.

This morning I made him bacon, eggs, hash browns, sausage with a cup of orange juice. It's made just In time too. He's walking down the stairs as I finish putting it on the table.

"Good morning dad"

"Good morning." He grunts.

He's not a morning person. So if I were you don't get on his bad side in the morning because he will be pissed off for the whole day.

"I hope you enjoy breakfast. I have to get ready for school now."

"Oh no you don't. You're going I sit here while I eat and wait for me to finish." My dad says to me.

"Ok" I say.

So I sit down and wait for him to finish eating. When he is finished eating I take his plate and cup to the sink and walk them. Just as I finish he comes up to me and starts touching me and then he punches me. Hard. In the stomach and I fall to the ground in pain.

"That's what you get for trying to walk away from me, you bitch."

And with that he walks away.

-------------------------------------

After he left I ran as fast as I could to my room to get ready for school. I only had 10 minutes to get ready and get to school. I have my outfit out already so it doesn't take to Long. As I take my shirt off and see the bruise that's formed already I run to the bathroom to try and cover it. I get it covered and I'm so happy, cause that was a pretty nasty bruise he gave me. After putting on my outfit I grab my nike's, school bag, car keys and head out.

I get to school with 20 minutes to spare. As I get out of my car and close the door my boyfriend Logan comes and gives me a kiss. He tells me that he missed me. I tell him the same. We walk into the school holding hands and it's the best feeling ever. I love him. I tell him everyday.

"Hey babe?" I ask

"Ya. What's up?" He says

"Nothing. Just that I love you and I missed you all weekend. Sorry I didn't text you. I was caught up with things at home."

"That's alright baby. I missed you too. I love you."

"What did you do this weekend?" I ask Logan

"I went out with my family to Niagara Falls. It was so much fun." He tells me.

Logan tells me all about his trip to Niagara Falls with his family and he seemed so happy. He's so cute.

We get to my locker and he gives me a kiss goodbye because he has to go to his locker and class. We have science and math together later. So I'll see him then. As I'm grabbing my stuff from my locker Katie runs up to me all upset.

"Hey kat. What's wrong? Why are you upset?" I ask her

"The question is why aren't you upset? You didn't hear?" She tells me.

"Hear what? What's goin on kat?" I ask all worried.

"Ummm...... I'm not the one who should tell you. I think you should talk to Logan. He'll tell you." She tells me.

"But I was just talking to him and nothing seemed wrong. I'll talk to him later." I say.

"Ok. Sorry. I really want to tell you but it really isn't my place to tell you. But anyways. What's up?" She asks.

"Oh nothing. Just that I got to babysit Lux on the weekend." I tell her like it's not big deal.

"YOU WHAT?! You got to babysit lux? Like the Lux? Lou teasdales daughter?"

"Yup"

"OH..... MY..... GOD!!!! Are you serious?!"

"Yup. 100% serious." I laugh.

"Wow. Lucky bitch. Why did you have to babysit her?" She asks me.

So I tell her all about my weekend. How I babysat lux, meet one direction, got a Horan hug from Niall and everything else that happened. When I was finished she was looking at me like I was joking.

It was pretty funny seeing her like that. I even started laughing. We start walking to English together. We have every class together. It's pretty fun.