Chapter 26

* Kat's P.O.V *

I can't believe what happened to Meg. this is terrible. She's so broken, that she has to stay in the hospital for a week. Perrie and Dani were a mess when they found out how badly her injuries were. they didn't know how badly Eleanor hurt her. when I saw meg after Perrie brought her I just cried. we all did. she looked awful, all bruised and she could barely stand up. 

* Perrie's P.O.V *

UGHHHH! Meg looks terrible, and all because of stupid fucking Eleanor. if Eleanor hadn't thought about kidnapping Meg, none of this would've happened. I honestly can say - on behalf of everyone and myself - that it is a great thing that Eleanor is gone and never coming out. I just want Meg to get better. I hope she gets better. that's all that matters right now.

* Niall's P.O.V *

I've been crying ever since Meg came home. that's all that I could do, was cry. I was so upset when meg was gone, but now that she is back, all I could think about was how happy I was to see her. so crying was my way of showing how happy I am. I'm really upset because of what Eleanor did to meg.

I cant believe that Eleanor wanted to kidnap meg. shes a complete fucking bitch. all I want to do is scoop up meg and kiss her and just take all the pain away, but I cant. I just cant and it hurts me.

* Meg's P.O.V *

Everything hurts. I just want this to be over. I'm basically on bedrest for like 6 months for everything to heal. This is the worst thing ever. I can't believe Eleanor right now. She was so nice but was actually a complete bitch. I hate life right now. I don't understand why Eleanor wouldn't just talk to us about how she felt, instead of kidnapping me. All Niall has been doing is crying, but he can't help that. he's been around me ever since I got back. Everyone has. Niall and Louis have been taking turns watching me when I sleep. No one has really gotten any sleep. Everyone looks tired all the time. You can see it in their eyes. The dark circles, the puffy eyes and the tired look in their eyes.

They shouldn't look like this. This is all because of Eleanor.

I guess I fell asleep cause the nest I know I'm being shaken awake. I had the worst dream ever. I'm not going to get into it though.