iWillDateFreddie

During an iCarly webcast, Sam and Carly played guitar very badly with the Random Dancing lights flashing before ending the bad music.

"And that totally proves - -" Sam said.

"That neither me nor Sam can play guitar," Carly finished as the two girls threw their guitars to the side. Sam wore a gray tee shirt over a black long-sleeved one, the gray shirt decorated with a girl's face and a clock. Carly wore a purple hoodie decorated with golden lily flower symbols. Freddie wore his red and white striped polo shirt with gray sleeves as he held up his video camera. Tommy, standing at his usual place behind the laptop, wore a red tee-shirt, decorated with white blueprint designs for an awesome race car that had white long sleeves attached.

"Okay," Carly continued, "now it's time for a brand-new segment here on iCarly."

"Which we like to call - -" Sam said before the two girls finished simultaneously.

"The Blab Cam!"

"Actually," Freddie said, "it's really called two-way high-speed video confer- -"

"Well, we're calling it the Blab Cam, so get used to it," Sam interrupted.

"Freddie, Tommy," Carly said, "let's talk to someone."

"Okay," Tommy said, "we got a bunch of people lining up to talk to you girls. Um... oh! Here's someone from Poland. I bet he'd be cool to talk to." The martial artist then activated the screen, and a boy with good hair looked at the girls through the screen.

"What's up?" Carly asked.

"Hey, Poland," Sam greeted. The boy then started speaking in Polish excitedly, which confused the girls so much.

"Uh..." they said simultaneously. Carly then spoke in gibberish and Sam told Poland to take that. She then turned off the Polish boy and they turned to Tommy and Freddie.

"Now let's try some viewers from this country," Carly said.

"Okay," Tommy said, "uh... here's a chick named Valerie that's here in Seattle." He then pulled up the image of a girl with black hair as she sat on her bed with a pink hairy pillow held to her chest.

"Hey, there," Carly greeted.

"What's up, girl?" Sam asked.

"Hey, you guys," Valerie greeted. "My name's Valerie - - Long time viewer, first time Blab Camer. I just love iCarly."

"Awesome!" Carly said.

"Thanks a lot," Sam said.

"Um," Carly said, "you look a little familiar."

"Have we seen you before?" Sam asked.

"Yeah," Valerie answered, "I go to school with you guys. I'm just one grade ahead of you. Hey, is Freddie there? Can I see him?"

"Why would a person want to see Freddie?" Sam asked. Freddie, however, handed Tommy his camera as he walked up to the monitor, Tommy pointing the camera at Freddie and the girls.

"Right here, Valerie," the tech-genius said.

"Alright," Valerie said, "can I just say I think you're insanely cute?"

"Yeah?" Freddie asked.

"Uh Valerie," Sam said, "you might want to check your webcam and your brain, 'cause I'm pretty sure one of 'em's malfunctioning."

"Sam!" Carly said before turning back to their Blab Camer with an idea. "Hey, Valerie, since you think Freddie's cute, why don't you go on a date with him?"