iChristmas

Consider this a late Christmas present (a VERY late Christmas present) from me to all of you. 😄

"Merry Christmas!" Carly and Sam said simultaneously to the camera as they sat inside an inflatable raft, appearing to be pulled by a few plastic deer through fake snow.

"On Comet," Carly called.

"On Stupid," Sam added.

"On Donkey."

"On Blitzberg."

"Blitzberg?"

"What? A reindeer can't be Jewish?" As Carly shrugged, Sam stopped tugging on the string that let out the fake snow onto the studio floor from the box that hung over their heads.

"Okay," Carly said as she and Sam stood up. "Last week, we asked you to pick which costumes Freddie and Tommy should wear for this Christmas show."

"A lot of you guys voted for Santa Claus and his elf," Sam added.

"And a bunch of you guys also voted Frosty and Rudolph, but the winners - -"

"By far - -"

"- - were - -"

"Flashlight and Hammer!" the girls said simultaneously as Sam pressed the applause button and tried taking the camera from Freddie.

"Give me the camera," the blonde said to the tech-genius.

"We don't wanna do this," Freddie whispered. "We're embarrassed - -" Finally, after some encouragement from the girls, the boys came into view of the camera, though they did not look happy. Freddie wore a yellow flashlight costume with a red top while Tommy wore a silver hammer outfit with a blue handle near his legs.

"Ladies and gentlemen," Carly introduced, "Freddie, the Christmas Flashlight and Tommy, the Holiday Hammer!" Sam then pressed the applause button as the boys rolled their eyes. "Switch to the B-cam."

"Switching," Sam said as she switched them over and joined her three friends in front of the second camera in the studio.

"Wow, Freddie," Sam said sarcastically, "that is an amazing flashlight costume. And not a bad hammer costume, Tommy."

"Yeah, yeah," the boys said simultaneously, clearly not in the mood.

"And look," Sam said to the audience as she gestured to the lightswitch on Freddie, "it actually works." She then pressed it upward as the light above Freddie's head lit up.

"You don't even wanna know where the batteries go," Carly said darkly.

"Ho ho ho," Tommy said half-heartedly. "Can we walk away now?"

"After you both wish everyone a merry Christmas," Carly answered.

"Fine," Freddie said. "We wish you all a merry - -" He was cut off by Sam pushing him out of the way, Tommy gladly following.

"Too slow," the blonde said.

"Switch to the A-cam, Mr. Flashlight and Tommy Hammer," Carly joked.

"Hurry so we can say our Christmas goodbyes," Sam ordered. Rolling their eyes, the boys did so as the girls said farewell.

"And we be clear," Freddie said as he and Tommy ended the show.

"Okay," Carly said as she took off her costume, Tommy also shrugging out of his. "You two stay here and help Freddie get out of his flashlight costume."

"Where are you going?" Freddie asked.

"To see if Spencer got our tree."

"Okay," Sam said as Carly ran out of the studio in a hurry, "let's get you out of that thing. Here, lie down."