iGotDetention

It was another day at Ridgeway, where the students were laughing and causing trouble and the teachers lost their sanity and their wills to live. As a group of friends laughed, Mr. Howard, who showed as little kindness as there was hair on his shiny bald head, entered and pointed at the friends.

"No laughing!" he barked. "I hate children!" He then walked upstairs to his classroom, leaving the group of friends chattering to themselves about what just happened. Meanwhile, Carly walked over to Freddie, who was down at his locker, plugging wires and a bunch of other devices into it, giving the storage unit the sounds of electronic beeps and static.

"Freddie," Carly said to her friend, "you know this school has a strict rule against turning your locker into a time machine."

"It's a surveillance system," Freddie corrected as he stood up to face his crush.

"For?"

"Someone snuck into my locker yesterday and stole my fruit-scented markers." As Freddie continued, Carly smiled and reached into her bag. "So the next time someone breaks in, it'll trigger this mechanism which causes this camera to snap a picture of the thief," Carly then removed the box of markers, "so I'll know that you took my markers."

"Sorry," Carly said. "I forgot to tell you." She then handed the box of markers back to her friend.

"How'd you pick my lock?" Freddie asked, but knew the answer right away.

"Sam," the two said simultaneously.

"Of course," Freddie continued. He then opened the box and noticed some of his markers were missing. "Hey, where're my tangerine and watermelon ones?"

"I'm not sure," Carly said. As Freddie hummed in response and put his markers away, Carly pulled out the orange and pink ones from her pockets and inhaled quickly, smiling as the pleasuring scents reached her nostrils. Putting the caps back on, she stuffed them back into her pocket as Freddie stood back up.

"So what did you need the markers for?" Carly's tech-producer asked.

"To make that poster," Carly answered, turning around and pointing at the sign that Sam, who was sitting on Tommy's shoulders, was hanging up over a row of lockers that read, "iCarly 50th Web Show Spectacular! Don't miss it! @iCarly.com."

"Oh, yeah," Freddie said as he looked at the colorful sign. "'iCarly 50th Web Show Spectacular'. Cool. Spreading the word."

"And the smell of fruits," Carly added as Tommy set Sam off his shoulders and the two blondes walked over to the two brunettes, Carly and Freddie walking toward them too.

"There," Sam said as she pointed at the sign. "It's up. Can you guys believe we're about to shoot our 50th webcast of iCarly?"

"Insane," Freddie said as Tommy stood next to Carly, who sneakily handed him the watermelon marker.

"We gotta make it, like, our best show ever," Carly agreed.

"Hands down," Tommy said. "There's a good chance we'll get the most viewers for this webcast than ever before."

"No doubt," Sam added. Just then, a kid walked past with a football. Sam then snatched it out of his hands and looked at him. "Hey, Jack, go long."

"Okay," Jack said as he ran up the stairs. He then smiled wide as he got ready to catch the football, but when Sam threw the ball, it didn't land in the athlete's hands, but in the face of Mr. Howard, who was just walking down the stairs. Stunned, the teacher lost his footing and fell down the stairs. A group of students, including the iCarly quartet, surrounded his unconscious body, until Gibby looked up and noticed something.