iRueTheDay

Carly and Sam walked over to their lockers after Mr. Klein's class to get their stuff. Carly wore a red tee shirt under an orange hoodie decorated with yellow writings that all meant joy in different languages and red flowers. Sam, however, wore a denim jacket over a navy blue tee shirt decorated with silver leaves.

"I can't believe Mr. Klein gave me a D on that test," Sam said. "How'd I get a D?"

"You only answered half the questions," Carly answered, "then told Mr. Klein the test was stupid, then burped, then left."

"And that's not worth a D+?" Just then, Freddie and Tommy walked up to the girls with a blonde boy named Benji. Freddie wore a blue and yellow striped shirt with the long sleeves rolled up. Tommy, however, wore a black tee shirt with golden outlines of a brachiosaurus skeleton and tiny facts written in fancy cursive that were also in gold.

"Hey guys," Freddie said. "Bad news."

"The doctors can't fix your face?" Sam asked Freddie. This caused Benji to laugh, but Freddie looked at him annoyed, causing their guest star for iCarly to stop laughing.

"What's the bad news?" Carly asked.

"Benji's flaking on us," Tommy answered. "He can't come on iCarly."

"I'm not flaking," Benji defended.

"Benji," Sam said.

"Oh, come on," Benji pleaded. "The Plain White T's are signing autographs at the Westbrook Mall."

"The Plain White T's are in town?" Sam asked.

"I love them," Carly said.

"So it's cool if I miss iCarly?" Benji asked.

"No."

"You promised to be on the show tonight," Sam said.

"Sorry," Benji said. "I'll do it another time." He then walked off.

"Fantastic," Tommy said sarcastically. "Where are we going to find another kid who can fit his entire foot in his mouth?" Just then, Gibby, a good friend to the group and was in some of their classes, walked past.

"Hey, Gibby," Sam said, stopping the boy in his tracks. "You wanna be on iCarly?"

"Totally," Gibby answered. "What do I gotta do?"

"I'll show you." Sam then threw Gibby onto the floor and wrestled with him, trying to get his foot in his mouth. "Put your foot in your mouth. Come on, you can do it."

"I can't!"

"In the mouth, Gibby!"

"I don't bend that way!"

"Put your foot in your mouth! Put your foot in your mouth!"

"I can't! I can't do that!" While this little scene went on, all Carly, Freddie, and Tommy could do was watch.

"She's not like other girls," Freddie said.

"No," Carly agreed.

"Definitely not," Tommy added.

"Come on, Gibby, lift your foot higher," Sam said as she continued to try and get Gibby's foot in his mouth. "Bend it, Gibby, come on! Put the foot in the mouth!"

iCarly.com

After school, the gang got ready to do iCarly.

"In five, four, three, two..." Freddie counted.

"And you're live," Tommy said.