iSavedYourLife

"And when the rinse cycle began," an eerie voice said as a pink bra hovered above Carly and Sam, Freddie recording them for iCarly, "the washing machine started to wobble and make strange rumbling noises." The girls, who both wore ridiculous hats, just looked at the camera, clearly unimpressed.

"Okay," Sam said, "this ghost story is going nowhere."

"You're not scary," Carly said to the bra.

"Just wait," the voice, that was supposedly coming from the piece of women's underwear, said. "Then, finally, I called customer service and they told me my washing machine was out of warranty." The bra then made a scary sound, but the girls weren't scared.

"Anything else?" the blonde asked.

"Can I come wash some clothes at your house?"

"No!" Sam then smacked the bra away, causing it to spin.

"Get out of here, you bra," Carly agreed as she also smacked it.

"You bad bra, you."

"That's not scary."

"No, please." The girls then stood up and removed the hats from their heads.

"Okay," Carly said to the camera, "a lot of you guys have emailed and texted us, asking if - -" Just then, Sam screamed as she dove onto a bean bag and pulled out a weird sort of gun, holding it up to her lips. "What?"

"I thought I heard Spencer coming," Sam answered.

"He's night-fishing with Socko."

"Okay." Standing back up, Sam looked back at the camera.

"Sorry," Carly apologized. "Sam and Spencer are in a little game this week."

"It's called Assassin," Sam said, "and it's not a game."

"They use blow-tubes with little paintballs and try to get each other."

"It's serious chiz. Carly and Tommy got each other out on the first day."

"Hey," Tommy said. "She caught me off guard."

"He caught me off guard," Carly added. "We whacked each other while I was eating toast."'

"And I got Freddie while he was doin' a camera test," Sam added. "Show 'em, booger boys!" Freddie, who was clearly annoyed, pulled up the video as Tommy turned on the monitor, showing Freddie looking at the camera.

"Tilt it down?" Carly's voice asked.

"Yeah," Freddie answered as the camera went downward. "Wait, not that much. Back up."

"Okay. Like this?"

"Yeah." Just then, Sam's signature scream sounded as Freddie looked toward the door in fear. "No, Sam. Not now. Wait!" Freddie was then nailed with an orange paintball, causing him to fall to the floor with a grunt. As on-screen Sam cheered, the real Freddie rolled his eyes as he and Tommy killed the video and the tech-whiz pointed the camera at the girls.

"I blow, I score," Sam cheered. "Ninja!"

"So the only two people left in the game now are Sam and my brother, Spencer," Carly confirmed.

"Not for long," Sam said as she held up her tube. "Spencer gonna get got."

"I apologize for her grammar."

"I'm not educated, but I'm a lot of fun."

"It's true," Carly said as she playfully gave Sam a noogie, who grinned like an idiot as the brunette did so.