iWasAPageantGirl

"Boing," Carly said as she and Sam jumped on little trampolines in the iCarly studio, recording for their web show.

"Boing," Sam echoed as she bounced. The two girls continued to say that word until they jumped off the tiny tramps and landed on the floor.

"Okay," Carly said. "That's enough boingin'."

"Next on iCarly..." Sam continued.

"It's time to play everyone's favorite game:"

"Happy Baby," the two girls said simultaneously. "Sad Baby." Sam then pressed the applause button on her remote as she and Carly made their way over to Spencer, who stuck his head up a hole in a crib, with a headless baby doll lined up, making him appear to be an infant.

"Okay," Carly said.

"We'll start with..." Sam said as she grabbed something.

"A... teddy bear!" the two girls said simultaneously as they held up the toy.

"Does a teddy bear make baby happy?" Sam asked in a baby voice as she looked down at Spencer, who looked up at the teddy with a childish grin.

"Yeah," Spencer said, sounding like a baby as he wiggled the doll's arms. "Yeah. Teddy bear is good! Baby loves that teddy bear." Behind their camera and laptop, Tommy and Freddie silently laughed at the new Baby Spencer gag.

"Okay," Carly said as Sam pulled the bear away. "Next, let's see how baby feels about..."

"This stick of dynamite," Sam finished as she held up the prop.

"Does baby like the dynamite?" Carly asked her older baby brother.

"No!" Spencer shouted in fear. "No! That is dangerous. Dynamite make baby go boom."

"Aww."

"No!" Spencer then mocked a baby's sobs as Sam finally pulled the dynamite away from him.

"Hmm," Carly hummed. "I wonder if baby likes..."

"Salsa," the two girls said simultaneously as Sam held up the Mexican condiment.

"Yeah!" Spencer said. "I like salsa."

"Okay," Sam said as she and Carly pulled spoons out of the dip and started feeding them to Spencer. "There you go."

"Yummy," Spencer said with his mouth full. The girls then went on to feed him some more, shoveling the red and green dip into his mouth even if he wasn't finished with the first spoonful. "Okay. That's enough. Too much salsa!"

"Okay," Carly said as they walked away from Baby Spencer. "Next."

"We wanna introduce you to a super cool chick," Sam continued.

"She's what's known as a Creative Breaker."

"'Cause she creatively breaks stuff."

"So please, welcome..."

"Tara," the two girls said simultaneously as the guest star entered.

"Tara, Tara, yeah," Sam said as Tara walked up to the girls, who stood next to a wooden board that was held up by a frame.

"So, Tara," Carly said, "you wanna break something for us?"

"Show us a little destruction?" Sam asked.

"Sure," Tara said. "Music?"

"Music!" Sam echoed as some dance music played, the three girls and Spencer, who wiggled the baby's arms and feet, dancing to the sound, which stopped immediately as Tara smashed apart the wooden board.