iTwins

"Look at it," Sam said as she and Carly watched a little toy train circle a table as they live streamed on iCarly.com.

"Cute little choo-choo," Carly said.

"Go, little choo-choo," Sam said.

"Woo-woo," the two said simultaneously, imitating a train horn. "Woo-woo."

"And here comes the big rock," Sam said as she and Carly stood up, the brunette pulling a cord that dropped a giant rock that smashed the entire table. Sam then smiled as she pressed the applause button on her blue remote.

"And that proves once again..." Carly began.

"...that big rock beats choo-choo train," Sam finished.

"Hard to beat the big rock."

"It really is." Behind their positions, Freddie and Tommy laughed lightly at their friends' silliness.

"Okay," Carly said, "next on iCarly..."

"...we're gonna show you a fun little video that we shot at school yesterday," Sam finished.

"Oh, great," Freddie said, not in the mood.

"I call this video: Gullible Freddie. Check this out." Sam then pulled up a video of Freddie walking into the school, dressed like a clown, as kids around him started laughing.

"Hey," Freddie said. "Why aren't you guys dressed like clowns?"

"What do you mean?" Sam asked on the screen.

"I got an email from school saying that today was clown day. Didn't you guys get..." Freddie was interrupted by Carly, Sam and Tommy laughing at his gullibleness. "... you guys sent me that email."

"She made us," Carly laughed as she pointed at Sam.

"Wait, is this on camera?" Freddie asked as the real Freddie rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Gibby, come here."

"No," Gibby's voice said from behind the camera. "Get away from me." The video was then cut to static as the girls turned, laughing at Freddie.

"Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha," Freddie laughed sarcastically as he turned the camera to face him. "So funny."

"Freddie Benson, people - -" Sam said as she turned the camera back to her and Carly, "the most gullible boy in America."

"I'm usually not gullible."

"Dude, you're the easiest person to trick, ever."

"Untrue."

"All right," Carly said, breaking up the argument. "I just wanna say, I feel really bad about tricking Freddie, which is why I'm giving him this $100 gift certificate to the Cheesecake Warehouse." The brunette then pulled an envelope from her back pocket and handed it to Freddie.

"Seriously?" Freddie asked as he reached for the envelope, only for Carly to pull it away again.

"Nope. It's just lettuce." The girls then laughed as Carly pulled the leafy substance from the envelope.

"Gotcha," Sam teased.

"She made me do it," Carly said again.

"Uh-huh." Sam then tried to bite the lettuce out of Carly's hand, causing the brunette to scream and pull it away.

iCarly.com

The next day at school, Sam stood by Carly's locker, clearly annoyed about something.

"You're making too big a deal outta this," Carly said to her best friend.