iGotAHotRoom

"Hey, I'm 3 ½ ounces of Carly," the brunette greeted on the live stream of her web show.

"And I'm a heaping tablespoon of Sam," the blonde added.

"Put us in a tall glass..."

"Shake vigorously..." The girls then began gibbering as Freddie shook his camera around, causing Tommy to smile behind his laptop.

"And add a pinch of Freddie..." Carly continued as Sam pinched him.

"Oww!" Freddie said as he smacked Sam's hand away.

"And add a tablespoon full of Tommy..." Sam said as she held up a spoon that had a goofy face that resembled Tommy's drawn on it.

"And you get a delicious web show..."

"Called..."

"iCarly!" the girls finished simultaneously before cheering as Sam pressed the applause button on her remote. The girls then began to dance around as colorful lights started flashing.

"Okay!" Sam said as she turned the lights off.

"Flibbidee doo!" Carly gibbered.

"Now, before we 'cone-tinue', guess what special event is comin' up this week."

"Sam, don't tell them."

"I gotta tell them."

"No. I don't want anyone to know that my birthday is coming up."

"The people have a right to know."

"But I don't want them to send me presents, even though I love items such as: Jewelry..." Carly said, beginning to list items as the same list appeared under the girls.

"Purses..." Sam continued to list.

"Fine shoes..."

"Makeup..."

"Lip gloss..."

"The new PearPad..."

"Sports cars..."

"Lunch meats..."

"Mexican beverages..."

"A Unicorn..."

"Internal organs..."

"External organs..."

"Artichokes..."

"And a VHS copy of the 1980's film 'Over the Top',"

"Starring Sylvester Stalone."

"They took his son!" Sam sobbed. "And now it's time for pie!"

"What pie?" Carly asked with a smile.

"Birthday Pie!" The girls then began screaming as Freddie pointed the camera at the elevator, which dinged open as Spencer wheeled out a gigantic pie on a wheeled table.

"Pie-yai-yai-hi-hi-hi!" the spazzy artist shouted with joy.

"Oh, my gosh," Carly said as the celebrating was done, "this pie is huge!"

"And it contains your two favorite flavors!" Spencer said to his little sister.

"Cherry?" Carly asked.

"And Gibby!" Spencer shouted as Gibby emerged from the pie, covered in the cherry insides, gasping for air.

"What's wrong, Gib?" Sam asked.

"I couldn't breathe in there!" Gibby answered.

"I told you to breathe through the tube," the artist said to the scapegoat.