iPie

As if it were a normal morning, Sam brushed her teeth in Carly's bathroom as the brunette came down the stairs, brushing her hair.

"Good morning," Sam said through gritted teeth, for she was still brushing. She then spit the toothpaste into Carly's sink as Carly walked up to her.

"When did you get here?" the brunette asked the blonde.

"I spent the night." Sam then reached to the sink, grabbed the hose part, and put it in her mouth as she rinsed and spat the water out.

"But I remember you leaving before I went to bed," Carly said. "You said, 'Good night. I'm going home', and then you left."

"Yeah," Sam said as she exited the kitchen, Carly following, "but on my way out, I tripped and fell down the stairs."

"Oh, my gosh. Were you hurt?"

"Nah. I just didn't feel like getting up so I slept on the floor. Can I borrow a clean shirt?"

"Sure."

"And some pants?"

"I guess."

"Underwear?"

"Absolutely not." Just then, some aggressive knocking was heard at the door and Freddie walked in followed by Tommy.

"Hi," Freddie said half-hearted. "Can we come in? We're already in so say, 'yes'."

"Sure," Carly said, placing her hands on her hips.

"What's up, Fredward and Tommy-Boy?" Sam asked.

"Freddie here asked me a strange question and I said I wouldn't answer him unless you all answered him," Tommy said.

"What's the question?" Carly asked.

"Do you guys think I'm funny?" Freddie asked.

"Ah, yeah," Carly said quietly, looking up at the ceiling.

"You're funny," Sam muttered.

"Hilarious," Tommy added, not looking Freddie in the eye. Freddie just clicked his tongue as he sat down on the couch.

"Why do you care if you're funny?" Carly asked. "I mean, I'm not saying you're not funny."

"Yes, you are," Freddie said, seeing through the lie.

"I know, but why do you care?"

"Well, okay. My mom's cousin is going to some comic book festival in New Jersey so she left her baby with us."

"Oh, right," Carly said, remembering the kid. "Baby Stephanie."

"Yeah," Freddie confirmed. "She hates me."

"She's six months old," Carly lightly scolded.

"I know," Freddie said as he and Carly stood back up. "And every time she sees anyone, she just giggles and laughs." He then imitated a baby laugh to make his point. "But you know what she does when she looks at me?"

"I know what I want to do when I look at you," Sam said.

"What does she do when she looks at you?" Tommy asked Freddie.

"Nothing," the tech-whiz answered. "No-thing. She just lies there with a bored, blank expression."

"Like Sam in math class?" Carly asked.

"Exactly. I can't make that baby laugh no matter what I do. What's wrong with me?" Sam opened her mouth to speak, but Carly and Tommy knew all too well what she would've said.