iAmYourBiggestFan

After a long day at school, Carly, Freddie, Sam and Tommy all entered the Shay apartment, finding something hidden underneath a large white sheet.

"What is that?" Carly asked.

"Looks like a big sheet," Freddie answered, causing his three friends to give him annoyed glares.

"I want to know what's under the sheet," Carly added as Tommy made his way to the sheet to inspect it.

"And I want to know what's between your ears 'cause it sure ain't brain," Sam said to Freddie.

"Is it a new sculpture or something?" Tommy asked Carly.

"It can't be," Carly answered. "He hasn't been paid to do anything new yet. And he sure didn't mention a new sculpture over our spaghetti taco dinner last night."

"Well then," Tommy said as he gripped the sheet as he faced Carly with a smirk, "care to help me pull this sheet off?"

"Of course," Carly answered with a chuckle. She then motioned for Freddie and Sam to come closer to help her and Tommy pull it off. As they neared the unknown object, Spencer ran out and screamed, causing all four kids to gasp in fear rather loudly and for the girls to hold their racing hearts.

"Did I startle you?" the artist asked.

"Yeah," Carly answered.

"You did," Freddie finished.

"Sorry," Spencer said as he ran up to the sheet. "But what's under this sheet is a big surprise to make up for your last birthday."

"I thought you bought Carly a lava lamp," Tommy said.

"He made me a lava lamp," Carly corrected, "which exploded."

"It didn't explode," Spencer said to his sister. "It burst into flames." Tommy just shrugged in agreement, not surprised by the answer.

"And then exploded," Carly added.

"Well... yeah. Anyway, you know how you've been asking me to make you a cool sculpture for the iCarly Studio?"

"Yeah," Carly answered.

"And you know the old car you guys got up there?"

"Sure," Tommy said.

"Back up," Spencer ordered. He then grabbed the sheet and pulled it off dramatically, revealing two car seats and a hump separating them, all made out of red leather. Over the seats were two sirens; one blue and the other red. On the passenger seat's right side was a control panel with various switches and buttons.

"Oh, my gosh," Carly said.

"Look at that," Freddie praised.

"You made this?" Carly asked her older brother.

"Heck yeah," Spencer answered. "I went to the junkyard. I have an account there. I found an old bench seat from a '66 Ford, reupholstered it, added cup holders, and installed real police lights. It's art... that you can sit upon."

"May we sit upon it?" Freddie asked.

"I'd be sad if you didn't." Tommy then chuckled as he watched his three best friends sit down on the seats. Carly then turned to him and noticed him not sitting with them.

"Aren't you gonna sit down and test it, Tommy?" she asked.

"There'll be plenty of space if I kick Freddie off," Sam added, which earned her a glare from her frenemy.

"Why does everything have to result in me getting hurt?" Freddie asked. Sam just shrugged before answering.

"It's funny."