iTakeOnDingo

"In five, four, three, two..." Freddie counted down as the girls got ready for another iCarly.

"We're live," Tommy said with a smile.

"Hey, I'm the sweet brunette," Carly greeted with a smile.

"And I'm the dirty blonde," Sam added.

"And this be iCarly," the girls said simultaneously as Sam pressed the applause button on her remote.

"Okay," Carly said, "a fan of iCarly..."

"...wrote to us right here at iCarly.com..." Sam added.

"And said this: 'Hey, Carly and Sam. My name is Robert. And last week was my birthday'."

"'So I asked my parents for a new game station'," Sam continued, "'but all they got me were two wireless controllers'."

"'How can I play a game if all I got was two controllers'?"

"Well, Robert, first of all, let me just say that your parents are the worst."

"They're bad people." Tommy laughed at Carly's comedy as he checked the view count.

"Looking good," he said quietly.

"But the good news is..." Sam continued.

"...if you have two controllers..." Carly said.

"...you can still play some pretty rockin video games."

"Even without a game station."

"Let's show Robert how."

"Well, okay."

"Now," Sam said as she and Carly walked up to a table, "as you can see..."

"...Sam and I have two wireless controllers," the brunette said as she and her blonde best friend held the devices up.

"We may not have a game station to go with them..."

"...but we do have..." Sam then gripped a red veil and yanked it upward off the table, revealing 20 eggs with evil faces drawn on them.

"A vicious army of raw eggs!" the girls said simultaneously as Sam pressed the applause button and said something about them making her want to eat them.

"Controllers ready," Carly said as she and Sam gripped the devices as if they were going to play a video game.

"Begin!" Sam said as 8-bit music played. The two girls then gripped one of the controllers' handles and started using the other to smash the eggs, leaving a bunch of popped yolks on the table.

"Game over," the girls said as a "GAME OVER" logo flashed under them. Just as they were cheering, a siren began to blare.

"Whoa," Carly whispered.

"Yeah," Sam agreed.

"That sound means it's time for..."

"Messin' with Lewbert!" the girls said simultaneously.

"Oh, yeah, that's right," Carly said. "Now, you all know the nasty doorman in my building."

"Lewbert," Sam whispered darkly.

"Well, last weekend, my brother Spencer built us a fake soda machine."

"And yesterday, we put it in the hallway outside Carly's apartment."

"Before we show you what happened," Carly said, "we wanna thank our assistant director Tommy for this amazing idea." Freddie smiled as he turned the camera to his best bud, who smiled at the device with an idiotic grin.