iHalfoween

Laughing, Carly and Tommy followed Sam and Freddie into the Groovy Smoothie, finding a lot of kids wearing Halloween costumes even though it wasn't Halloween.

"Okay," Carly said in surprise and confusion.

"Interesting," Freddie added, equally confused.

"So you guys see this too, right?" Sam asked.

"We see it," Tommy answered. "Only problem is believing it."

"There's a table," Freddie said as he pointed to an open table.

"I see the table," Sam said to her ex.

"We're gonna go see what's going on," Carly said as she and Tommy walked up to a kid dressed as Abraham Lincoln. "Mr. President..."

"Miss," Lincoln said as he tipped his hat to the lovely girl.

"Arg..." Tommy said to a pirate.

"Aye," the hook-hand answered as Tommy and his girlfriend walked up to T-Bo's counter.

"Hey, T-Bo," Carly greeted.

"'Sup, Teebs?" Tommy asked.

"Oh, hey, Carly and Tommy," the smoothie man greeted before getting serious. "You two are Carly and Tommy, aren't you? You two better not be some kids in Carly and Tommy costumes."

"Nah, it's us," Tommy said before pointing around at the strangeness around them. "Care to explain who these people are?"

"They're havin' an International Costume Convention at the hotel down the street," T-Bo answered. "So for the past two days, this place has been infested with costumed freaks." He then glared at a kid in an alien costume as he came up to the counter.

"Uh, can I get a Blueberry Blitz?" the kid asked.

"No! Aliens creep me out! Get outta my face!" Hanging his head in sorrow, the alien walked away as Carly and Tommy looked at each other before back at T-Bo.

"Have fun," Carly said as she dragged Tommy to the table where Sam and Freddie sat.

"Yeah, I won't ," T-Bo answered.

"So, what's up?" Freddie asked as Carly and Tommy took their seats at the table.

"There's a costume convention up the street," the brunette answered.

"Ah."

"You know, some of these weirdos look pretty cool," Sam admitted as a Groovy Smoothie employee walked up to them with smoothies.

"I know," Tommy said. "Makes me wanna wear a costume."

"Me too," Carly added as she took a sip from her smoothie.

"Too bad Halloween only comes once a year," the nerd admitted.

"Yeah." With that, the brunette had an idea. "Y'know, who says Halloween can only come once a year?"

"The Lords of Holidays?" Sam asked.

"How long till October 31st?"

"Around six months," the martial artist answered. "Why do you ask?"

"We're right at the half-way point," Carly answered her boyfriend.

"Uh, what are ya thinkin' here?" the blonde troublemaker asked her best friend.

"That he have our own 'in between Halloween' party," Carly answered. "Next Saturday."

"You know," Tommy said as he sipped his smoothie, "maybe we can call it Halfoween. Y'know. Since we're halfway between the previous Halloween and the next one. Halfoween."