Chapter 2

It's almost nine o'clock, and some people get off work one after another.

Ji Xing packed up and left.

Passing by the leader's office, the boss who usually leaves late, left early today. Yes, I stayed for an extra hour without being seen by the leader, so I was busy working in vain.

Forget it, it's right to stagger the evening rush hour of the subway.

Out of the office building, there are many high-rise buildings in the CBD with bright lights, like exquisite jewelry boxes.

The temperature dropped at night, Ji Xing put on a down jacket and hat and hurried into the subway station.

This station is a bustling business district, and there are many people coming and going after nine o'clock in the evening.

But today is very strange. After waiting for a long time, I didn't see the subway coming. The off-duty people who were working overtime on the platform looked at each other.

Until the broadcast said the subway was out of service due to operational failures.

The discussion suddenly started: "What the hell? This is sick!"

Someone in the crowd said that someone at a nearby station jumped off the rails and committed suicide.

The discussion was even louder: "I'm done, why can't you choose your home to commit suicide? Why come out and obstruct traffic order!"

Many people complained about the extra cost of taking a taxi home.

"It's annoying, you have to drag so many people down by your own death."

Ji Xing opened the taxi app, it's late.

In this area, during rush hour, the taxi price is tripled, and you have to queue.

She quickly changed her plan, quickly walked through the complaining crowd, and ran outside the subway station, looking for a nearby shared bicycle.

Unfortunately, she managed to find the last one, but was not as strong as a man's legs, and was snatched away.

It's four stops away, the temperature is below zero, and walking back can freeze her to death.

Ji Xing returned to the subway station to take shelter from the wind.

Several people who were also waiting in line for the taxi were filled with righteous indignation, accusing the person who jumped off the track and died. They heard that the deceased was a young woman.

Ji Xing listened a few words at first, but then lost interest.

She couldn't get a taxi for a long time, and she wanted to commit suicide.

Looking at her phone, she's in 49th place (queue).

She couldn't help but feel a little bad. At this moment, senior sister Li Li sent a voice: "I'm going to pass by your company, still working overtime?"

Ji Xing grabbed the life-saving straw: "The subway has stopped! Take me back!"

Li Li's car is a red Volkswagen POLO, which is economical and just right for transportation.

She is Ji Xing's senior sister, who majored in the same field as her. After graduating, she joined a technology company. She thought that the technology cost was low and the cycle was long, so she switched to marketing and sales. She is beautiful, has an outstanding image, and is smart. She has worked four more years than Ji Xing, and now she has become the company's sales director.